Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 24 May 2009, 05:59 (Ref:2467956)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
FIA Homologation Papers & HTPs

It occurs to me that many folks need a reference to these documents but we don't all actually know where to look, so with John T's permission I'll stick this listing here and as and when anyone has a query or an update they can put it here for user base.

http://www.fia.com/resources/documen...ogations_a.pdf
Old 24 May 2009, 08:01 (Ref:2467990)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Excellent idea.
Old 24 May 2009, 16:41 (Ref:2468297)   #3
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
It occurs to me that many folks need a reference to these documents but we don't all actually know where to look, so with John T's permission I'll stick this listing here and as and when anyone has a query or an update they can put it here for user base.

http://www.fia.com/resources/documen...ogations_a.pdf
Thats a useful looking document, but I dont see the Reliant Scimitar Coupe on it. Where do I go in that case?
Thanks.
Old 24 May 2009, 16:51 (Ref:2468304)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Haven't a clue unless you try the MSA, then post your findings here?
Old 1 Jun 2009, 20:47 (Ref:2473613)   #5
Serge
Rookie

Belgium
Serge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's a link to an online archive of some homologation forms, but there aren't that many online anymore. But it can help some people looking for some forms.

http://web.archive.org/web/200503091...ringsattester/

If I can't post this link here I will remove it.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 09:15 (Ref:2473859)   #6
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
It's fine Serge; no problems!
Old 2 Jun 2009, 09:21 (Ref:2473861)   #7
zefarelly
Veteran

England
good old Sussex by the sea
zefarelly should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
good stuff, is there an online list of GT cars and all the oddities like the TUrners etc ?
Old 2 Jun 2009, 09:36 (Ref:2473869)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
That's really why I posted this thread, so the question has been raised, over to our posters.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 11:36 (Ref:2473912)   #9
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
Moscow
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a spreadsheet with all homologation numbers. Turner homologation number is 81 in Climax 1220 guise, 120 with Climax 1100, 119 for 950 and 950S model and 102 in Ford 1600.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 14:05 (Ref:2474007)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
thanks Roger.
Old 17 Jun 2009, 21:31 (Ref:2485487)   #11
zefarelly
Veteran

England
good old Sussex by the sea
zefarelly should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
very quiet . . . . .

maybe people are scared of white might get disclosed

expenses perhaps . . .
Old 18 Jun 2009, 16:47 (Ref:2485961)   #12
Alan Morgan
Subscriber
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some Mini homologation papers here...

http://mk1-performance-conversions.c...ion_papers.htm
Old 22 Jun 2009, 18:09 (Ref:2488449)   #13
rcarr
Veteran

Germany
Back to the homeland of Scotland!
rcarr has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
How does one go about getting the papers? Who do you contact?
Old 22 Jun 2009, 18:39 (Ref:2488464)   #14
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What would be nice would be a run d0own of when honologation ran out for the various cars in their heyday - ie the CSLs ran out in the late 70s didnt they?
Old 22 Jun 2009, 18:52 (Ref:2488471)   #15
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
What would be nice would be a run d0own of when honologation ran out for the various cars in their heyday - ie the CSLs ran out in the late 70s didnt they?
I thought that was all prescribed in the rules too - isn't it x years after the end of production of the specific model?