Following on from the integration of Tapatalk on Ten-Tenths which some of you may have been following here
we've made a couple of decisions.
We will NOT be having a custom app for Tenths, there are two reasons for this.
- It would simply be too expensive to have a custom app done across all platforms.
- We know there are other motorsport forums available out there but we're the best (aren't we?)
Access will be through the standard Tapatalk applications which are available for a variety of platforms, just access Ten-Tenths through your device and you should get a pop-up if Tapatalk is available.
- Note that as you are purchasing from a third party you purchase / install / use Tapatalk at your own risk, basically this means that you'll need to talk to Tapatalk if you have any problems getting it installed or working on your device.
Tapatalk access will soon only be available to "subscribers", however we are aware that people will have to pay for Tapatalk so as an introduction offer, until 31st November 2011, you can use the discount code TAP25 to get 2.50 off your Tenths subscription.
- Tenths doesn't get any revenue from sales of Tapatalk, this discount is simply a "thank you" for anyone who downloaded it to try on Tenths during the initial testing and wants to continue subscribing.
- If you've just bought it this weekend and feel "gyped" that we're making it subscriber only then send me a PM and I'll give you a month subscriber access free.
More information on subscriber access can be found here.