Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 15 Dec 2013, 23:21 (Ref:3344428)   #16
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've just decided to re subscribe so I could use tapatalk. It's so much quicker to browse tenths on the move than it used to be using a browser. One of the best 10s i've spent with the added bonus of removing the ads when on my laptop
Old 2 Apr 2014, 22:58 (Ref:3388083)   #17
aneesh99
Veteran

United Kingdom
Somwhere in the Southwest, UK
aneesh99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1fcf View Post
Hi there.

Just thought you should know that I have just installed Tapatalk into the new iPhone and it has let me into the forums despite not being a paid subscriber.

Have things changed, or have I found a bug?
Same here, I've got Tapatalk on Android. Decided to try and see if anything would work, it did. Which isn't bad I suppose!
Old 7 May 2014, 16:33 (Ref:3403409)   #18
gregc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedford
gregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't know if it's just me/my account, but I haven't been able to log in via Tapatalk for the last few days - it just says failed to connect to forum. Any suggestions?
Old 7 May 2014, 16:43 (Ref:3403415)   #19
MagnetON
Royalridge Computing
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!
I've not noticed any issues and I'm using TaT to write this reply.
Old 7 May 2014, 16:49 (Ref:3403418)   #20
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All good for me too.
Old 7 May 2014, 17:52 (Ref:3403459)   #21
gregc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedford
gregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys, cleared the cache and it's working now
Old 28 Oct 2014, 07:53 (Ref:3469315)   #22
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Guys, I am a subscriber and use Tapatalk a lot. I am now getting lots and lots of ads amid the Tapatalk browsing. I am told there is a monetisation option in the administration for the Tapatalk support now, which they have helpfully opted you in for, but they also don't care to share any of the money they make with you. Given that only subs Can use Tapatalk, could you please turn this option off?
Old 28 Oct 2014, 08:10 (Ref:3469323)   #23
MagnetON
Royalridge Computing
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!MagnetON is going for a new world record!
In order to make the forum more accessible "on the go" we decided a while back to let all users use TapATalk to access the forum. Unfortunately this means that we don't have the ability to turn adverts off only for subscribers.

We are continuing to evaluate the effectiveness of TapATalk adverts and will look at the position at the end of the month.
Old 28 Oct 2014, 09:35 (Ref:3469346)   #24
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My tapatalk was definitely not working when my sub lapsed. It is annoying to pay a sub to get rid of ads then get more ads...
Old 28 Oct 2014, 10:03 (Ref:3469353)   #25
MagnetON
Royalridge Computing
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
My tapatalk was definitely not working when my sub lapsed. It is annoying to pay a sub to get rid of ads then get more ads...
Ok, turns out there IS a per-usergroup setting to control adverts. Let me know if they are still appearing.
Old 28 Oct 2014, 22:38 (Ref:3469563)   #26
Mixer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Ok, turns out there IS a per-usergroup setting to control adverts. Let me know if they are still appearing.
Yep I still have ads in every thread. Thanks for your efforts though!

This seems a bit sly from Tapatalk, mind you I also PAID for the Pro version which was never supposed to have ads anyway!
Old 29 Oct 2014, 09:35 (Ref:3469659)   #27
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I started getting ads last week but have now disappeared
Old 30 Oct 2014, 22:52 (Ref:3470104)   #28
Mixer
Veteran

Today they are back...
Old 1 Dec 2014, 07:25 (Ref:3480644)   #29
Mixer
Veteran

So ads are back....
Old 1 Dec 2014, 09:57 (Ref:3480687)   #30
MagnetON
Royalridge Computing
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Today they are back...
Quote:
So ads are back....
Oh well, maybe they'll vanish at the next plugin update.