Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Downforce Radio

Notices

Old 26 Jan 2015, 15:07 (Ref:3497620)   #1
LesterForbes
Site Partner
Rookie

United Nations
Glossop, Derbyshire
LesterForbes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JSCC Racer Jack Fabby Receives Downforce Radio Backing

Downforce Radio will be working closely with 15 year-old JSCC racer Jack Fabby in 2015 after impressing the team with his skilful performances during the 2014 campaign. Eurosport commentator and Downforce Radio creator Jake Sanson has noted his talent all the way from Super One’s national karting series and believes he will have an incredible future within the sport.

“In motorsport, talent is obvious to see from the outset,” he stated today. “Racers do their best talking on track and what Jack can do even when things are not going his way speaks volumes about his level of skill and maturity. What really impressed us in 2014 was his ability to deal with difficult situations and mechanical problems. We believe he is one of the most talented 15 year-olds in the country, and with Jade Developments running him in 2015 he is a driver the British public should be paying close attention to.

“He reminds me a lot of Anthony Davidson, who won last year’s FIA World Endurance Championship. He has great dedication, a high level of professionalism and a charming persona. His ethos to never give in and fight for every corner is pleasantly infectious. We are confident he will impress many people both on and off the track in 2015 and beyond.”

After Ferrari GT race instructor Ray Grimes scouted him to race in the JSCC in 2014, his racecraft has attracted the attention of experienced Britcar and Michelin Clio Cup Series entrant Jade Developments to run Fabby for his second year in the BARC-run championship, before making the switch to the Michelin Clio Cup Series late in the year. Jack has set his sights on competing in the FIA World Endurance Championship in the future, before heading to his ultimate racing goal: the Le Mans 24 Hours.

“Not only has this chance given me focus to succeed, but it has also helped me make some important decisions with my school choices and future career path,” said Fabby on the announcement. “I love motorsport and want to be part of it whether as a driver or engineer. My main aim is to get to Le Mans, and having sat in Mike Newton’s class winning LMP2 car from 2005/2006 recently, I’d love to see my name on a Le Mans car in the future even more. Watch this space.”