Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who was the driver of the final Grand Prix in your opinion?
Lewis Hamilton 9 13.85%
Nico Rosberg 30 46.15%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 1 1.54%
Sebastian Vettel 13 20.00%
Max Verstappen 6 9.23%
Nico Hulkenberg 1 1.54%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 1 1.54%
Felipe Massa 2 3.08%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Jenson Button 1 1.54%
Esteban Gutiérrez 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Felipe Nasr 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Nov 2016, 23:18 (Ref:3691570)   #16
petecossie
Rookie

United Kingdom
Teesside
petecossie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nico, he didn't panic when Lewis slowed things down to try to get cars between the two of them.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 01:46 (Ref:3691606)   #17
Neil22
Racer

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nico. Handled the pressure perfectly. Kudos to Sebastian and Max too.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 06:05 (Ref:3691640)   #18
Kempi
Veteran

Germany
Düsseldorf, Germany
Kempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nico for putting it on the line when passing Max. Respect for Max for making it hard for Nico but leaving precisely the room required by the rules.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 07:29 (Ref:3691652)   #19
Mekola
Veteran

Ukraine
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rosberg, the man of the race.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 09:56 (Ref:3691684)   #20
JeremySmith
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Nico Rosberg got the job done and stayed cool ..
Old 28 Nov 2016, 11:09 (Ref:3691708)   #21
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosberg, say no more.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 12:23 (Ref:3691731)   #22
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I've changed my mind. I voted for Lewis but I've just watched Eric's interview with Lee Mackenzie so I want to transfer my vote to him.
Because:
1. He reminded me of the overtake on Mad Max.
2. That was the most honest, most human, most emotional interview I've ever seen in the pen.
Who is Eric? And why do people feel to need to use alternative names for people when they actually already have perfectly serviceable names?
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 13:05 (Ref:3691748)   #23
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Nico - huge pressure, did EXACTLY what he had to do (as well as in the previous 3 races). Hamilton's mind games before and during didn't derail his focus. Quite brilliant and a deserving champion.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 13:52 (Ref:3691768)   #24
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Hamilton for a tactically brilliant race, despite it not getting him the result he wanted.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 16:57 (Ref:3691820)   #25
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosberg. Didn't crack under immense pressure. If he adapts to the new 2017 rules as well or better than Hamilton, then a 2nd title may be easier than the first.

Mentions, honorable or otherwise: for Hamilton for doing all he could - even if it meant backing NR up into the chasing pack.

MV's rapid movement up the field from his first lap mistake

SV's pace towards the end on the supersofts.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 17:38 (Ref:3691827)   #26
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!
I gave it to Lewis for keeping the race "alive" and not just pi**ing off into the distance, whatever people think of him he is still one of the best drivers out there. Although he had the best car I doubt if he will ever have to settle for a second best team in the future !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 28 Nov 2016, 18:08 (Ref:3691835)   #27
JeremySmith
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I don't really understand why people have a problem with Lewis he is a great driver, gave Nico a big hug, gave Mrs Rosberg a big hug ..
Shook Nico's hand, congratulated him ..
is a great ambassador for the sport, is hugely popular at our Grand Prix in Austin ..?????
Old 28 Nov 2016, 18:35 (Ref:3691847)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I don't really understand why people have a problem with Lewis he is a great driver, gave Nico a big hug, gave Mrs Rosberg a big hug ..
Shook Nico's hand, congratulated him ..
is a great ambassador for the sport, is hugely popular at our Grand Prix in Austin ..?????
I don't get it either. He did everything he could on the track to keep his championship hopes a live.

Post race, off the track, I thought he was very magnanimous in defeat and didn't let the petulant Lewis, that we've seen too often, out.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 22:30 (Ref:3691903)   #29
p261brm
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Rosberg. Just kept his head.
Yes, just a pity it was supposed to be a Grand Prix F1 race and he did not want to race in any way shape or form, too visible when behind Max, and most certainly did not want to mix it with his team mate()
Pity Our Nige, Senna and Prost were not about
Old 29 Nov 2016, 07:54 (Ref:3691977)   #30
crmalcolm
Veteran

England
crmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
Who is Eric?
Nico Erik Rosberg (born 27 June 1985) is a German Formula One driver, currently racing for the Mercedes Formula One team.