Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Notices

View Poll Results: Who was the driver of the final Grand Prix in your opinion?
Lewis Hamilton 9 13.85%
Nico Rosberg 30 46.15%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 1 1.54%
Sebastian Vettel 13 20.00%
Max Verstappen 6 9.23%
Nico Hulkenberg 1 1.54%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 1 1.54%
Felipe Massa 2 3.08%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Jenson Button 1 1.54%
Esteban Gutiérrez 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Felipe Nasr 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29 Nov 2016, 06:59 (Ref:3691980)   #31
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is going for a new lap record!Akrapovic is going for a new lap record!Akrapovic is going for a new lap record!Akrapovic is going for a new lap record!Akrapovic is going for a new lap record!Akrapovic is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Yes, just a pity it was supposed to be a Grand Prix F1 race and he did not want to race in any way shape or form, too visible when behind Max, and most certainly did not want to mix it with his team mate()
Pity Our Nige, Senna and Prost were not about
Does the pass on Verstappen not count as racing? Or do we miss stuff out that doesn't fit the anti-Rosberg narrative?
Old 29 Nov 2016, 09:30 (Ref:3692019)   #32
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Yes, just a pity it was supposed to be a Grand Prix F1 race and he did not want to race in any way shape or form, too visible when behind Max, and most certainly did not want to mix it with his team mate()
Pity Our Nige, Senna and Prost were not about
We all know what happened with Senna and Prost. That's not the way I like to see a championship decided, so good for Nico for not mixing it with Lewis for that reason alone.

I thought that overtake he did on Verstappen was one of the best moves I've seen by any driver this season.
Old 29 Nov 2016, 15:15 (Ref:3692131)   #33
Rookie

500 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Voted for Nico for the reasons already mentioned. He was put under a ton of pressure by his teammate, but also by the first stop delay, which put him behind Max.

His pass on Max was superlative. Not an easy circuit to pass on, apparently, and Max is obviously no pushover. Move of the race and up there for move of the season IMO.

Honorable mention to Vettel, but I agree that Lewis' tactics probably helped him.
Old 1 Dec 2016, 17:20 (Ref:3692753)   #34
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Nico may have done enough to win the title, but the driver of the race was Lewis for doing everything within the boundaries of trying to win the race and the title
Old 1 Dec 2016, 18:27 (Ref:3692775)   #35
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
We all know what happened with Senna and Prost. That's not the way I like to see a championship decided, so good for Nico for not mixing it with Lewis for that reason alone.

I thought that overtake he did on Verstappen was one of the best moves I've seen by any driver this season.
I was pretty impressed by the move Vettel pulled on Max too.