All the 10-Tenth website rules apply here, but in order to further the aims of this forum as an informative and evolving archive, which will hopefully become a 'must visit' for serious historians, enthusiasts and potential race car owners, it is necessary to adhere to a few extra guidelines. It is important to retain the integrity of the information relating very specifically to the subject matter of the threads, without diluting them with irrelevancies! So, a few guidelines/suggestions:-
1) Only post information specifically related to the thread title. The exception to this would be where it was necessary to link to other chassis types or threads in order to provide historical context or continuity.
2) Endeavour to stick to stating facts. However, opinions are encouraged if identified as such and help to establish the truth. Where possible identify the source of your information.
3) Suggested history scenarios/enquiries for chassis/drivers etc should initially be discussed on the main forum for transfer here, if an accurate history capable of editing emerges.
4) Try not to repeat information that has already been disclosed in the thread, unless it is to provide confirmation, or corroborative evidence of a previously stated 'fact'! However periodic update summaries, of course, are acceptable, and, in fact, essential!
5) As per the website rules, please don't repeat/quote large posts when just a small part will suffice.This is even more unnecessary when you are replying to the post immediately above yours! It's a waste of space!
6) Keep pleasantries and banter to an absolute minimum (Ideally none!)
7) Consider that a thread can be started in the main Historic forum but moved here later, either whole, or edited, if chassis history not previously recorded here, emerges from that thread. [see also 2) above]
8) Please ensure that any images posted are free from copyright, and, if not, are posted with the copyright holder's permission.
9) The moderators of this forum have the right to move/delete/edit any posts deemed irrelevant to maintaining the aims set out above.
10) Since this is a joint effort driven primarily by the comments and posts of members interested in the formation of this sub forum, the moderators seek your assistance in identifying posts or threads which are inappropriate or irrelevant. In effect, it's a bit of self-regulation and to enable you to do this an open thread will be 'stuck' at the top of the threads page in order for you to express your views, including any suggested additions or alterations to the suggested guidelines stated here.
Finally, a notice to all racing car owners or potential owners. Whilst it is the intention to provide as accurate information as possible, that information is supplied by individual registered members and 10 Tenths Motorsport cannot take responsibility for either any inaccuracies contained, or for the acquisition of any racing cars purchased solely on the information provided, in this forum.