Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Feb 2004, 10:59 (Ref:879188)   #1
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Jordan sign Timo Glock as 3rd driver.

http://www.pitpass.com/news2/news.cfm?newsid=8655

After a couple of run out's , Jordan have signed Euro F3 driver Timo Glock as their 3rd driver, he will take part in all the Friday sessions at all Grand Prix.

I believe that Glock is backed by some sponsors who have backed Jordan in the past, which is interesting.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 11:51 (Ref:879241)   #2
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That would be DHL/Deutsche Post, who were around in the Frentzen days and were supposedly irked by that sacking. Clearly some old wounds have been healed, which is good.

How good is Glock, from what we know? The next Schumacher, or the next Firman?
Old 19 Feb 2004, 13:09 (Ref:879323)   #3
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Did Euro F3 - stood out of from the field if I remember correctly - Chased Briscoe.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 19:58 (Ref:879673)   #4
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I just hope he doesn't get in the way..."come in number 40 your times up!"...next pay driver...tickets please!

Last edited by Rennen; 19 Feb 2004 at 20:01.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 20:04 (Ref:879682)   #5
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
if Timo crashes like he did the first time... he aint much of a help in testing...
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:43 (Ref:879827)   #6
ParkLife
Racer

ParkLife should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It would certainly be great if Jordan enticed DHL back to F1. But it's also worth noting that they now have two German drivers, but no German sponsors. Now that doesn't quite make sense to me so I'm sure there's something going on. Perhaps not with DHL but there must be some German sponsors lined up.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 22:57 (Ref:880892)   #7
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
He had a few spins at Silverstone earlier this month which I witnessed at Brooklands.

But there was a huge puddle of standing water on the entry which didn't help.

It'll be interesting to see how he does in Friday testing. As with most thing in the off-season, only time will tell.

Last edited by Spudgun; 20 Feb 2004 at 22:57.