Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Closed Thread

Old 13 Sep 2013, 09:08 (Ref:3303227)   #1
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MONTOYA with Andretti

If they can pull it off, this is the most exciting news for Indycar since a long while!
Old 13 Sep 2013, 15:32 (Ref:3303413)   #2
Marcus666
Racer

Sweden
Marcus666 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
You scared the hell out of me there. I for shure want Montoya back in Indycar but hoping for Ganassi if thats the case. He tweets alot about gokart trainings and gym training. Something is going on!

and Indycar itself need a Legend to drive in their series, just like Rubens did last year.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 15:39 (Ref:3303418)   #3
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To be fair, Montoya's return alone would increase viewing figures...
Old 13 Sep 2013, 15:59 (Ref:3303437)   #4
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Montoya has been closely linked with the 78 Furniture Row NASCAR seat last I heard. Jeff Burton is vying for that seat.

Last edited by Paradise City; 13 Sep 2013 at 16:07.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 18:03 (Ref:3303485)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There's nothing in Autosport or any other on-line publication to verify Montoya's gone to Andretti.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 18:10 (Ref:3303488)   #6
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I expect him to go to the 78 if that seat is offered to him. Furniture Row has a blossoming relationship with the crack Childress squad and Montoya himself has a certain marketing pull. Burton would be a more traditional and less ambitious choice for that seat, in comparison.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 18:56 (Ref:3303498)   #7
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
There's nothing in Autosport or any other on-line publication to verify Montoya's gone to Andretti.
According to RACER, Andretti have about 50% of the budget they need to sign Juan for next year, so no... not a done deal yet.

http://www.racer.com/andretti-making...rticle/310820/

Hunter Reay, Hintchcliffe, Munoz, Marco, Viso, Juan Pablo... someone is going to be disappointed. Sadly, I think it's going to be Hinch. GoDaddy are probably going to bail out.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 21:50 (Ref:3303595)   #8
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe Godaddy could hook up Montoya for a competitve price... That would save the sponsor and seal the Montoya deal!
Old 13 Sep 2013, 22:07 (Ref:3303601)   #9
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
JPM is still about, what, 30 pounds from his OW fighting weight?

Awful thread title, I mean seriously.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3303646)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Seriously, this thread is irrelevant so I'll close it.