Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 21 Sep 2014, 10:29 (Ref:3456254)   #26
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Wow! Really impressive stuff. Out of interest what camera / lenses are you using?
Thanks very much! Rallycrossnl is right with his "guess"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycrossnl View Post
I'm no expert but, looking at the colour, the 3D dept, the out of focus parts etc, I'm willing to take a bet that it's a Canon 60D with EF-S 55-250 mm at 96mm f/13 1/200 sec at ISO100. For the solberg picture that is.
...all my track shots were taken with a Canon 60D and EF-S 55-250 lens. All paddock shots taken with the same body and a 18-55 lens. I do want more/better lenses, I just need deeper pockets!
Old 21 Sep 2014, 12:17 (Ref:3456286)   #27
rallycrossnl
Racer

Netherlands
rallycrossnl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah it wasn't a guess of course, I do look at the EXIF info of some shot occasionally to learn how to get some effect in a picture, that's why I know about the nerdy numbers.

It might be of interest to tell that those 2 lenses you use are the standard lenses and you prolly got those in a kit with the camera. Great example to show that it isn't (always) the equipment but how you (learn to) use it.
Old 22 Sep 2014, 08:50 (Ref:3456555)   #28
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Yeah it wasn't a guess of course, I do look at the EXIF info of some shot occasionally to learn how to get some effect in a picture, that's why I know about the nerdy numbers.
I do the same on Flickr! Always interesting to see what settings have been used to get good pictures, then trying to apply them myself.

Quote:
It might be of interest to tell that those 2 lenses you use are the standard lenses and you prolly got those in a kit with the camera.
You are correct: they are the lenses that came with my 500D kit!