Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 2 Aug 2004, 12:36 (Ref:1054000)   #26
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A good place to start looking is www.mst-group.co.uk
Old 2 Aug 2004, 23:12 (Ref:1054502)   #27
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There is now a report at clubbff1600.co.uk

Pole position through qualifying went to: Neville Smyth (Vector MG94) 1.03.626
Fastest Lap in Race 1 went to:
Victor Gibson (Van Diemen) 1.04.403
and again in Race 2 1.04.229
Old 3 Aug 2004, 12:48 (Ref:1055051)   #28
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just had an email from Matt Beer. In it, he said this:

Excellent NI Silverstone images by the way, we've got some very ace photographers.

Well done Paul
Old 3 Aug 2004, 12:52 (Ref:1055063)   #29
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For that last FF race I was going to go shoot from the marshalls bunker between Brooklands & Luffield but decide not to as I'd confused a part of the GP circuit withthe National straight...I'm very p****d off I didn't cos that shot of the three screaming into the corner wouldve made a great print if I'd been close enough

But thanks all the same
Old 4 Aug 2004, 16:15 (Ref:1056284)   #30
JEB
Veteran

JEB has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Thanks for all the comments on the NI FF1600 races at the BRDC 500 Summer Races.

Thanks go to all the guys who came over to support these races, and especially to Richard Young who, as always, has been so helpful to me!

Peter, Morgan and Michael all received free entries to the BRDC Walter Hayes Trophy by way of their results at the '500' - well done.

The NI FF1600s will be back at Silverstone in 2005.

Remember the WHT - November 6/7th 2004. Testing on the Friday, BRDC Clubhouse Forum on the Saturday night and Sir Jackie Stewart to present the trophies in the Clubhouse after racing on Sunday.

I am going to launch this event within the next three weeks - so keep your eyes open for the details regarding entry fee prices....Remember, I created the WHT for competitors!

Again - well done to all in the NI FF1600 races. A great weekend.

James Beckett
BRDC Assistant Club Secretary
James.Beckett@brdc.co.uk
www.brdc.co.uk
Old 4 Aug 2004, 17:25 (Ref:1056343)   #31
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by JEB
Peter, Morgan and Michael all received free entries to the BRDC Walter Hayes Trophy by way of their results at the '500' - well done.
Nice one James.

I was a bit careless before the "Moose Trophy". I should have asked [probably privately and not in a public forum - but what the hell] for a similar kind BRDC gesture for that meeting.
Still, there is always our final round on 18 September, when I'm sure the Pre87 and Post86 race winners would be delighted to accept a free entry into the WHT.

Feel free to tell me where to stick this suggestion

I was always told never to apply for jobs in Public Relations, or the Diplomatic Service.