Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Jul 2023, 21:14 (Ref:4170312)   #101
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wow, and you WERE cool with your car and then that decision??

I saw about 5 min on TNT or one of those networks and heard 37k upshifts and my head hurt

And no, neither of the per person sales numbers were great. It barely did 52M worldwide so not many did regardless of country
Old 28 Jul 2023, 21:26 (Ref:4170314)   #102
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There were four of us. That’s what probably tipped those number in favor of the UK.

Afterwards we got drunk.
Old 28 Jul 2023, 22:04 (Ref:4170319)   #103
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Well it appears this will now just be a speculative how bad could it be thread, movie is DONE and dusted. They say for now as there's no new material written and they've run out of prescheduled shots and things that don't require actors. There were allowances of shots and set pieces done and arranged prior to strike be allowed but that's all used up.

Chances of movie coming back after this strikex2 works through, especially as this is one of the projects the strike would massively change?? Zero,
And yet, filming of the movie continues at Spa this weekend?.....
Old 31 Jul 2023, 12:26 (Ref:4170812)   #104
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well Hollywood Reporter and others have added that production to the shutdown not exempted list so what they were shooting who knows but if anyone involved has a SAG card or any dialogue and that production team is DONE and will be out of Hollywood quick

It gets reported on often here in Georgia as we give movies billions to make "money losers" that would supposedly not be made otherwise and TV/movie folks get to claim they're helping the economy. Interesting cause you get to see how flat and one dimensional most sets are and decent number of folks around town. But also means every so often you turn a corner in town and everything was blocked for days on end
Old 31 Jul 2023, 16:27 (Ref:4170835)   #105
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
And yet, filming of the movie continues at Spa this weekend?.....

I think I read somewhere that the producers of the film were sympathetic to the strike action and had made some form of agreement that they would continue filming at outside locations that had already been booked.
Old 31 Jul 2023, 18:32 (Ref:4170855)   #106
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It looks like while he was wanting to complete some existing booked filming, he was getting some grief in Hollywood. So the plug was pulled until the strike has been resolved.

PS: I wanted to do a quick comment on something. I had asked Admins to change my Username to be a bit more incognito. So that has been done, but it is still me (see join date, post counts, any PMs you might have with me, etc.).

Richard
Old 1 Aug 2023, 08:17 (Ref:4170893)   #107
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post

PS: I wanted to do a quick comment on something. I had asked Admins to change my Username to be a bit more incognito. So that has been done, but it is still me (see join date, post counts, any PMs you might have with me, etc.).

Richard
Well, the request you made finally made me realise that you're not related to Fidel as I had always misread it!
Old 1 Aug 2023, 11:43 (Ref:4170918)   #108
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, the request you made finally made me realise that you're not related to Fidel as I had always misread it!
Believe me, it happens all the time.

Richard
Old 3 Aug 2023, 16:25 (Ref:4171217)   #109
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Always in the "air"…