Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Dec 2009, 20:41 (Ref:2596897)   #1
stroller
Racer

stroller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bernie

Had to smile at the photo of Bernie n the ITV website

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=47521

Is it my sense of humour or are they trying to tell us something ?
Old 10 Dec 2009, 09:35 (Ref:2597183)   #2
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You do realise that next to the picture of Bernie (The richest milkman in the west), there is a picture of sexy hot pit babes! Do you honestly think that people will look at the pic of Bernie at all?
Old 10 Dec 2009, 09:45 (Ref:2597194)   #3
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroller View Post
Had to smile at the photo of Bernie n the ITV website

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=47521

Is it my sense of humour or are they trying to tell us something ?
Are they trying to say he's two faced do you think?
Old 10 Dec 2009, 17:11 (Ref:2597368)   #4
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
BE has more faces than the proverbial Town Hall Clock in all locations throughout the UK.
Old 10 Dec 2009, 18:14 (Ref:2597387)   #5
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTTraces View Post
You do realise that next to the picture of Bernie (The richest milkman in the west), there is a picture of sexy hot pit babes!
Interestingly, Carena West seems to be rated the number 2 pit babe.

Just behind (sorry) a bottom.
Old 11 Dec 2009, 04:28 (Ref:2597700)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Maybe they are saying he talks out of the back of his neck?
Old 13 Dec 2009, 22:09 (Ref:2599094)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't think he is two faced. It is easy to be negative about Bernie, but two faced?
Old 13 Dec 2009, 22:40 (Ref:2599123)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He's not two faced, as I've said before on this forum I believe he's got early stage dementia.
Old 13 Dec 2009, 23:05 (Ref:2599134)   #9
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No

I wish people would stop making these assumptions. He's just a businessman, not terminally ill
Old 13 Dec 2009, 23:11 (Ref:2599139)   #10
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
He's just a businessman...
And a fantastic businessman at that. Regardless of what anyone's opinion of Bernie is, you can't deny that his business acumen is second to none.
Old 13 Dec 2009, 23:35 (Ref:2599149)   #11
Satorian
Veteran

European Union
Satorian has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
you can't deny that his business acumen is second to none.
There are quite a few people of own-gained wealth around that are wealther than him.
Old 14 Dec 2009, 08:28 (Ref:2599280)   #12
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Maybe they are saying he talks out of the back of his neck?
OK, emits an immense amount of noise whilst sat on his mouth.
Old 14 Dec 2009, 08:52 (Ref:2599294)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Unfortunately, I think he has let the accumulation of wealth sometimes get the better of him.
Old 14 Dec 2009, 09:07 (Ref:2599303)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
And a fantastic businessman at that. Regardless of what anyone's opinion of Bernie is, you can't deny that his business acumen is second to none.

And if that's what he (we) wants as his legacy, I guess that's fine......
Old 14 Dec 2009, 12:50 (Ref:2599405)   #15
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I don't think he is two faced. It is easy to be negative about Bernie, but two faced?
His attitude towards the BRDC and the members publicly, whilst remaining a member; if that is not two faced....

Last edited by p261brm; 14 Dec 2009 at 12:59.
Old 14 Dec 2009, 13:27 (Ref:2599429)   #16
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't accept he's two faced. If he were, he'd surely use the other one...
Old 14 Dec 2009, 15:38 (Ref:2599488)   #17
alc
Rookie

alc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The other face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
I can't accept he's two faced. If he were, he'd surely use the other one...
Just like all the other two faced b******s you meet, both faces look exactly the same, it's what the two faces say and do that differs. If you could tell which face was in action just by looking at them, life would be easy.