Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 30 Oct 2011, 17:21 (Ref:2979054)   #1
davenport
Rookie

davenport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
new member.. hello ten-tenths!

well.. after a while of using the site for general queries/tech advice/looking through the, quite frankly, amazing pics! i decided to register..

My name is Stu, and at 33 years old have had a few dabbings with motorsport over the years..

i served my apprentiship at a company near huntingdon fabricating classic Lolas.. from there i have been working on various welding/fabrication positions on a variety of vehicles,

as a personal project i`m attempting to build a fun toy out of my old 106, which has from its first ideas sprialled into quite frankly a massively over the top creation in terms of time spent on it and money invested in it.. but hey!! its all good fun!!..

so anyhow, hello.. and i`m now off to look through that "grid girls" thread..

adios!!!

Stu
Old 30 Oct 2011, 22:40 (Ref:2979251)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi Stu. Welcome and I really hope you enjoy the community here.
Old 30 Oct 2011, 23:05 (Ref:2979274)   #3
thebear
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
85mi S. of Daytona, 125mi NE of Sebring
thebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A reply

You have graduated from a "lurker" to a participant.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 08:09 (Ref:2979420)   #4
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Grid girls...smid girls....the Sheep thread is where its at..
Old 1 Nov 2011, 23:35 (Ref:2980391)   #5
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Stu. Hope you can enjoy this fantastic forum.