Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Turnstyle Prints

Old 7 Mar 2008, 09:16 (Ref:2146239)   #16
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Thanks for your support, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta
Where do we send the 10.00 John. Does being a member give a driver a waiver on yellow flag infringments. Fantastic idea my full support . Good Luck.
It's on the website, delta. You have the option to pay by Paypal, (simply click on the payment option button and go through the process indicated) or alternatively, send a cheque to me at Flete House (full address also shown on website).

No infringement penalties unless you are intending to browse recklessly through the images with no regard for fellow browsers.

Last edited by John Turner; 7 Mar 2008 at 09:19.
Old 7 Mar 2008, 13:53 (Ref:2146356)   #17
GBRM
Veteran

England
GBRM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good luck John and hope you keep Andrew busy!!
Old 12 Mar 2008, 07:45 (Ref:2149781)   #18
terence
Subscriber
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finally had a look through John,some excellent shot's,it looks like we're in for a treat.
Old 12 Mar 2008, 16:11 (Ref:2150121)   #19
Tim Barry
Rookie

United Kingdom
Rainham, Kent, UK
Tim Barry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have already joined and spent too much time looking and not in the workshop!

Good luck with the site, John!
Old 16 Mar 2008, 12:58 (Ref:2153664)   #20
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Again, thanks guys. It has occurred to me that I should give a better idea of whats on there.

All 2006 events, so far:-

HSCC - Donington - 2/4 - 91 images
VSCC - Silverstone - 8/4 - 141
HSCC - Cadwell - 23/4 - 139
AMOC - Brands - 1/5 - 75
HSCC Superprix - Brands - 6&7/5 - 191
HSCC - Silverstone - 20&21/5 - 257

Today, I'm in the process of adding AMOC - Snet - 3/6. Should be over 1000 images in all, by the end of the day - pit & paddock, races, even the odd (not literally!) marshal, driver, spectator etc.

Just started on the MGCC Silverstone International from that year. Hopefully will be on the site by the end of the week.

Last edited by John Turner; 17 Mar 2008 at 07:34.
Old 3 Nov 2008, 09:36 (Ref:2326798)   #21
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
The Image gallery is larger now with about 10 meetings from 2006 covered so far, and a couple of the early ones from this year. Hoping to get a lot more on over winter.

However, my real reason for posting this is to announce the latest print from an original painting that I had commissioned Andrew to undertake earlier this year. I think this is stunning, but I would say that wouldn't I? This time you can click on the image to enlarge it, something I might try to get done for the earlier prints. Please take a look here:-

http://www.turnstyleprints.co.uk/stretton.htm
Old 3 Nov 2008, 09:54 (Ref:2326819)   #22
GBRM
Veteran

England
GBRM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great picture John (and Andrew!!). Looking forward to seeing all the photos from meetings when uploaded.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 12:10 (Ref:2334836)   #23
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
Please note, that being a greedy chap, I have my own forum now, here:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105

I'll stick this up here for a while and then move to the 'new' place!
Old 21 Nov 2008, 15:35 (Ref:2338994)   #24
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I urge anyone who enjoys John's photo reports to join up to his website - John we all look forward to your reports hoping that we have made the cut!
Old 22 Nov 2008, 07:41 (Ref:2339399)   #25
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
Simon, thanks; also got your email and replied. However, just to clarify to all, the discussion subforum for Image Archive members is attached to this forum. See here:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111238
Old 7 Apr 2009, 08:29 (Ref:2435722)   #26
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
Watch this space! I'm hopefully going to be able to announce two more Limited edition prints in the Historic Racing Today series, bringing the total available to 6, and the first in what I hope will be new series, covering contemporary GT cars, an area probably of lesser interest to visitors to this part of the Ten Tenths website.

I'm also about to open a new thread in this forum to provide an update on the Turnstyle Print Image Archive.

Last edited by John Turner; 30 Apr 2009 at 10:48.
Old 30 Apr 2009, 11:00 (Ref:2452778)   #27
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
New Prints.

The next two limited edition prints in the 'Historic Racing Today' series are finally available. I commissioned the first of these to acknowledge the long awaited win for Peter Hardman in the Ferrari 330LMB at the Goodwood TT Revival last year. The second print results from me taking an opportunity from someone else's commission. The pictures attached to this post are of the original paintings, both by Andrew Kitson, and of his usual high standard and attention to detail. This brings to 6 the total of prints in this series. I have also introduced the first of a new GT series from a painting I commissioned from another fine artist, Chris Dugan. For more details of all three new prints, please go to:-

http://www.turnstyleprints.co.uk/new_prints.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Hardmanl.jpg   Thorntonsl.jpg  
Old 5 May 2009, 12:31 (Ref:2455809)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Isn't that a March 761?
Old 6 May 2009, 14:14 (Ref:2456502)   #29
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
I hope not, Peter, otherwise Andrew has screwed up big time! It's actually Gregory Thornton's ex Sam Posey F5000 Surtees TS11, and celebrated Gregory's first DBT win at Brands, last year.
Old 6 May 2009, 17:40 (Ref:2456644)   #30
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oops so it is, I was confused by the colours, the front wing should haver told me.