Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 1 Jun 2000, 12:58 (Ref:6785)   #1
Duke
Rookie

Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We have been given permission by Craig Antill, to post the following announcement, which we hope you will find of interest...

THE ISLE OF MAN TT
DUKE HAVE GOT IT COVERED – AND YOU CAN ACCESS IT ALL

If you are at all interested in motorcycles or motorcycle sport, I believe you will find the latest IOM TT websites worth a look. If two-wheeled motorsport is not quite your thing, then please accept our apologies and feel free to ignore this announcement.

Duke are operating and/or sponsoring the three main, TT Websites. They are all interlinked, but individually offer varied features for bikesport fans worldwide.
www.iomtt.com is the original and No. 1 TT website. Here you’ll find live race results, webcams updated every 15 seconds, circuit maps, rider biographies, TT history, photo galleries, a bulletin board and a ‘what’s-on’ guide.
www.radiott.com is the official radio station of the TT Races which will be continuously webcasting via a new Europe-based server from 00.01 hours on Saturday 3rd June until Friday 9th June at 24.00 GMT. Don’t miss the live race commentaries, evening chat shows and general TT ‘buzz’.
www.dukevideo.com is the world’s leading site for all fans of powersport videos and related memorabilia. Duke's new TT Homepage features a live video webcast from the Mountain section of the 37 mile course throughout the Duke TT Formula 1 Race (Starts 1400 hrs GMT on Saturday 3rd June). There’s also information on hot new TT products from Duke (the official TT 2000 Video and DVD reviews are a must-see!).

By accessing these comprehensive ‘all-angles-covered’ sites you can listen to the races whilst browsing on-screen lap times or TT history. Or you could watch Joey Dunlop blast past Bungalow Corner live, and then catch a webcam still image of him in the pits in the same lap! You can even order your exclusive video review of the races from Duke and listen to the Charlie Williams chat show on Radio TT at the same time!

Duke and TT 2000 – we give you the complete TT experience. I hope you like what you
find!
Old 1 Jun 2000, 17:42 (Ref:6786)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Duke, for the info and thanks Craig, for allowing it to be posted. I just wish this race got more coverage in the US. Keep up the good work.

Old 1 Jun 2000, 23:59 (Ref:6787)   #3
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not as though permission is needed from the forum moderator or anything

I have seen a Duke video or two and they are excellent, I highly recommend them. DVD sounds good, my video player chews through too many tapes for my liking.