Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 6 Dec 2017, 05:02 (Ref:3785366)   #91
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good news coming to week at PRI. Very good news coming tomorrow and 8:00am and 10:00am I believe
Old 6 Dec 2017, 14:52 (Ref:3785443)   #92
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
EDIT wrong thread.
Old 6 Dec 2017, 15:40 (Ref:3785458)   #93
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GTS news: Robinson Racing moving from TA2 to GTS w/ Mercedes http://nasportscar.com/robinson-raci...with-mercedes/
Old 6 Dec 2017, 15:40 (Ref:3785459)   #94
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PWC Entry List 2018

GT3

GMG Motorsport - Porsche 911 GT3 R - TBA
Callaway Competition - Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R - TBA
Callaway Competition - Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R - TBA
TKO Motorsports - Porsche 911 GT3 R - TBA

GT4

Racers Edge Motorsports - SIN R1 GT4 - Harry Gottsacker
Racers Edge Motorsports - SIN R1 GT4 - TBA
Team Panoz Racing - Panoz Avezzano GT4 - Preston Calvert
Team Panoz Racing - Panoz Avezzano GT4 - Ian James
Turner Motorsport - BMW M4 GT4 - TBA
Turner Motorsport - BMW M4 GT4 - TBA
GMG Motorsport - Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport - TBA
Samantha Tan Racing - BMW M4 GT4 - TBA (SPRINT X ONLY)
Samantha Tan Racing - BMW M4 GT4 - TBA (SPRINT X ONLY)
Precision Driving - BMW M4 GT4 - TBA
Robinson Racing - Mercedes AMG GT4 - Gar Robinson
Robinson Racing - Mercedes AMG GT4 - Shane Lewis
PF Racing - Ford Mustang GT4 - Jade Buford
ANSA Motorsports - KTM X BOW GT4 - TBA
ANSA Motorsports - KTM X BOW GT4 - TBA

TCR

BAM! - Alfa Romeo Guillietta TCR - Tim Munday
BAM! - Alfa Romeo Guillietta TCR - TBA

New announcements for a pair of Robinson AMG GT4's, and TKO Motorsports (may be Sprint X only)
Old 6 Dec 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3785460)   #95
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
KPAX to Bentley: http://sportscar365.com/world-challe...tley-for-2018/
Old 6 Dec 2017, 16:13 (Ref:3785462)   #96
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
This is what the "TBD" was for and quick mention in my Nov. 13th PWC entry list tracker. Awesome news
Old 6 Dec 2017, 16:27 (Ref:3785465)   #97
JorritVD
Veteran

Netherlands
Netherlands
JorritVD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope the GT3 list will continue to grow more.
Any news who might takeover the McLarens?
Old 7 Dec 2017, 15:27 (Ref:3785668)   #98
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Callaway Competition will be revealing their car and full season drivers in a few minutes. They'll be streaming it on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CallawayCompetitionUSA/
Old 7 Dec 2017, 15:47 (Ref:3785672)   #99
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Daniel Keilwitz and Michael Cooper will be driving the Callaways.
Old 7 Dec 2017, 17:59 (Ref:3785684)   #100
Bcarr6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
Daniel Keilwitz and Michael Cooper will be driving the Callaways.

Curious to see how Keilwitz fares, he's been a force in those Callaways in ADAC GT, hope he can really challenge the front in PWC.

Can't say I'm too fussed on Cooper, he seems a solid peddler but I can't think of any stand or drives in the last year from him. I honestly think Keilwitz will show him up a little on raw pace, but Cooper will offer consistency
Old 8 Dec 2017, 02:18 (Ref:3785756)   #101
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Curious to see how Keilwitz fares, he's been a force in those Callaways in ADAC GT, hope he can really challenge the front in PWC.

Can't say I'm too fussed on Cooper, he seems a solid peddler but I can't think of any stand or drives in the last year from him. I honestly think Keilwitz will show him up a little on raw pace, but Cooper will offer consistency
You do know he finished second overall and win the SprintX title, right? Michael's very fast and very good.
Old 8 Dec 2017, 09:26 (Ref:3785786)   #102
Bcarr6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasportscar View Post
You do know he finished second overall and win the SprintX title, right? Michael's very fast and very good.

I do yes, which is why I said he's a solid peddler, and I know he will be super consistent throughout the season with Callaway, I just haven't seen any flashes of wild speed like Keilwitz has offered up in the C7R.

I still think Cooper will end up fighting for a championship, he's consistent and that's how you get championship points building up, but my money is on Keilwitz to provide raw speed and more entertaining battles.

Happy to be proved wrong though
Old 8 Dec 2017, 12:24 (Ref:3785815)   #103
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've thought Keilwitz was an underrated driver for a while now. He does a very good job in the ADAC GT races I've watched, pretty much always making forward progress from wherever he started and in some cases putting in great battles with more well-known GT drivers, yet you rarely hear any mention of him. I've always kinda wondered why he didn't get more gigs outside of the Callaway drive. I know he did a few races in a Pro/Am Ferrari in Blancpain, but with all the GT3 series running all over the world I would have figured a few more opportunities have turned up somewhere.

Good for Cooper too I guess. I haven't really been able to actually watch PWC since he started driving in GT so I don't have too much of an opinion on him aside from the obvious fact that he's qualified for the drive.

Nothing against Cooper, but I will admit a part of me wanted to see Johnny-O back behind the wheel of a Corvette, as unlikely as it was.
Old 8 Dec 2017, 14:01 (Ref:3785839)   #104
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accident View Post
I've thought Keilwitz was an underrated driver for a while now. He does a very good job in the ADAC GT races I've watched, pretty much always making forward progress from wherever he started and in some cases putting in great battles with more well-known GT drivers, yet you rarely hear any mention of him. I've always kinda wondered why he didn't get more gigs outside of the Callaway drive. I know he did a few races in a Pro/Am Ferrari in Blancpain, but with all the GT3 series running all over the world I would have figured a few more opportunities have turned up somewhere.

Good for Cooper too I guess. I haven't really been able to actually watch PWC since he started driving in GT so I don't have too much of an opinion on him aside from the obvious fact that he's qualified for the drive.

Nothing against Cooper, but I will admit a part of me wanted to see Johnny-O back behind the wheel of a Corvette, as unlikely as it was.
Keilwitz won the 2013 GT Masters title and just finished 2nd behind Gouon. Like you said, he's very good. It will be extremely fun to watch he and Michael compete side by side.
Old 8 Dec 2017, 17:08 (Ref:3785879)   #105
Bcarr6
Veteran

2018 Pirelli World Challenge silly season

C360R have been testing 650s GT3s in the past month. Just a guess, C360R as new PWC Mclaren team?

Edit: their Instagram post is fairly suggestive of a GT3 run somewhere...

Last edited by Bcarr6; 8 Dec 2017 at 17:14.