Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 1 Oct 2017, 19:16 (Ref:3771063)   #16
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson Mazda View Post
I'm interested to see what their livery looks like. Penske Trucks?
We already have a yellow Oreca on the grid, hopefully it will be something else
Old 1 Oct 2017, 19:31 (Ref:3771068)   #17
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!
I vote matte black like testing with the minimum IMSA required. But it's penske and he never pays when he can find someone else to for him
Old 1 Oct 2017, 19:57 (Ref:3771076)   #18
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I vote matte black like testing with the minimum IMSA required. But it's penske and he never pays when he can find someone else to for him

Penske Yellow w/ 2 tone blue racing stripes, a Penske (-Logistics) sticker, and it becomes a business write off.

L.P.
Old 2 Oct 2017, 16:13 (Ref:3771290)   #19
pach233
Veteran

United States
Greenville, SC
pach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Shell V-Power like the Supercars livery would be way too cool.
Old 2 Oct 2017, 18:03 (Ref:3771328)   #20
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!
Jeff Gordon will be a guest commentator for Fox Sport's PLM coverage.
Old 2 Oct 2017, 21:00 (Ref:3771357)   #21
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Penske will likely be in the Shell is my thought.

I wouldn't mind seeing the plan red and white "Penske racing" colors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Jeff Gordon will be a guest commentator for Fox Sport's PLM coverage.
I'm sure he'll provide the great insight he brings to the "other series" coverage...

-Mike Cooley, The Stroker Ace
Old 4 Oct 2017, 13:16 (Ref:3771755)   #22
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!
It's a couple of days out, but there's rain forecast for the evening on Saturday.
Old 4 Oct 2017, 13:20 (Ref:3771759)   #23
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
It's a couple of days out, but there's rain forecast for the evening on Saturday.
30% and it's Wednesday; these things tend to change to being further out, unless it comes earlier or doesn't come at all. These things change is what I'm telling myself!! Hoping for none or very little after about 4 straight weeks of no rain......

Old 4 Oct 2017, 15:05 (Ref:3771775)   #24
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!
Looks like the repairs at Turn 3 are not worn in yet. Lots of sliding and spinning for both GT3 cups and Lites cars, 2 Lites into the wall with heavy damage so far.

And the LMP3s sound great, MUCH better than the old Mazdas.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 4 Oct 2017, 15:36 (Ref:3771779)   #25
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Looks like the repairs at Turn 3 are not worn in yet. Lots of sliding and spinning for both GT3 cups and Lites cars, 2 Lites into the wall with heavy damage so far.

And the LMP3s sound great, MUCH better than the old Mazdas.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, they are cool and so is T3 when it's slick. Hate to hear of attrition already, however.

Old 4 Oct 2017, 17:43 (Ref:3771809)   #26
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Penske Yellow w/ 2 tone blue racing stripes, a Penske (-Logistics) sticker, and it becomes a business write off.
Well seems they went a different route.

L.P.
Old 4 Oct 2017, 17:59 (Ref:3771818)   #27
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now that's a good looking vehicle.
Old 4 Oct 2017, 18:02 (Ref:3771820)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Ooooooo. Team Penske Colors on black. Me likey.

Old 4 Oct 2017, 18:51 (Ref:3771836)   #29
MrBloodmuffins
Rookie

MrBloodmuffins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Reminds me of the Penske Indycars pre-silver anniversary.
Old 5 Oct 2017, 02:03 (Ref:3771907)   #30
CyberMotor
Veteran

United States
CyberMotor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCyberMotor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCyberMotor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCyberMotor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Do you know if Penske is planning on using any dive planes on the nose? Said with tongue in cheek.

They must be trying to duplicate the downforce of the new Acura which is going to have that big honking wing on the nose.