London, England, UK
Gary Critcher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Less is more. This is crap.
Old 25 May 2013, 20:39 (Ref:3253166)   #52
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Critcher View Post
Less is more. This is crap.
What... Vettel's helmet?
Old 25 May 2013, 20:49 (Ref:3253174)   #53
Gary Critcher
Racer

England
London, England, UK
Gary Critcher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No, the subject of this thread.
Old 25 May 2013, 22:47 (Ref:3253204)   #54
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I'd prefer a more fierce and competitive helmet design without these goofy tennie-bopper cartoons. They aren't 12, they are supposed to be warriors of the race track.

The idea that the designs offends someone or other though, well, that isn't an argue against them. It's an argument for them.

Kimi should wear this helmet anyway and stick it to the little man.

In any event, this is not an issue that will keep me up at night, I don't think.
Old 25 May 2013, 23:37 (Ref:3253215)   #55
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...s-hunt-tribute

Guardian reported that 'Bernie stepped in to resolve the situation'.
Old 26 May 2013, 00:13 (Ref:3253222)   #56
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Still Kimi doesn't want to know...
Old 26 May 2013, 00:16 (Ref:3253223)   #57
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Raine View Post
Have you seen Vettel's latest.

Apparently the bikini fades as the helmet heats up!!

http://www.f1times.co.uk/gallery/display/7823
And who's going to see it ??
Old 26 May 2013, 15:30 (Ref:3253489)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
Oh dear God. Could that be any tackier?
It isn't great, but probably reflects Seb's age in fairness.
Old 26 May 2013, 15:56 (Ref:3253501)   #59
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
It isn't great, but probably reflects Seb's age in fairness.
Seb is 12 years old is he?
Old 26 May 2013, 17:25 (Ref:3253537)   #60
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I reckon he probably is.
Old 26 May 2013, 21:24 (Ref:3253675)   #61
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

13 to be more exactly.