Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 6 Jan 2001, 16:44 (Ref:56705)   #1
Joe Fan
Veteran

Joe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJoe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

At the Cup level, I don't expect to see Bobby Labonte and Joe Gibbs drop off so count Bobby and Tony Stewart in. Jeff Burton will be strong as will Dale Earnhardt Sr and Dale Jarrett. Rusty Wallace is someone to watch out for too. I hope Mark Martin and his team gets it together because he is way overdue. I will wait and see how Daytona testing goes before making my final guess.

At the BGN level, I expect last year's champion Jeff Green (who will be driving a Ford Taurus this year with Roush engines) and Kevin Harvick in the Monte Carlo to be fighting it out in the end. Expect Green to come out on top due to his experience. This should be one of the first Ford Vs. Chevy battles in BGN in quite some time.
Old 6 Jan 2001, 19:15 (Ref:56756)   #2
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
kevin harvick would have to finish top 3, kurt busch if he is doing bgn, or i think he could be doing winston cup