Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 25 Feb 2002, 04:34 (Ref:222142)   #1
JayT
Rookie

JayT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Need help with DTM site...

Hi, all!

My hobby of building model cars sends me all over the 'net in search of reference photos. Now, I'm looking for detail pictures of the cockpit of the DTM CLK, specifically the harness system.

I found this page:
http://www.dtm.de/fanodrom/cockpit/index.html#

The Interior shots are supposed to open 360° views of the interiors... but they won't load on my machine. I've tried translating parts of the pages, but it doesn't say what plug-ins you need to view them...
Quote:
From cosiness no speech can be with the workstations of the pilots. Loud, stickig and hot it happens. Temperatures up to 60 degrees make an incubator from the interior - an air conditioning system does not belong to the standard. With the help of our 360°-Kameras can take you exactly the bowl seats, Amaturen, switches, buttons and steering wheels of the DTM vehicles under the magnifying glass. Afterwards you also still the boxes of team Rosberg AMG Mercedes and team abbott sport LINE know an attendance abstatten.

After you entered down into a cockpit, click in the new window on the picture and keep you pressed the left mouse button. Thus each angle in the vehicle can be explored. With lower navigation you can ranzoomen and away zoom. The symbol with the white page leads back to the first adjustment.
I'm assuming they're like the QuickTime VR pics where you can "grab" the image and turn it any which way. If any of you can load it, please let me know how, or PM me about it. I may ask you for a few screen captures of it in leiu of being able to open it myself.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
Old 25 Feb 2002, 05:06 (Ref:222150)   #2
V8moz
Rookie

V8moz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JayT, they say nothing about a program that is needed to show the 360° view. Since I have the same "problem" as you (pop-up window is empty), I assume they are revamping their site at the moment and the pics just aren't there anymore - because I remember some time ago I took a look at the stuff and it worked...
Old 25 Feb 2002, 21:50 (Ref:222588)   #3
JayT
Rookie

JayT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK, well, thanks for trying!

In that case, does any one have pics of DTM car interiors, specifically the harness system?