Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 10 Mar 2015, 09:18 (Ref:3513597)   #1
A-A
Rookie

A-A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What Will Penske Automotive Do?

AHE or A P Eagers for Roger to buy? http://beta.afr.com/brand/rear-windo...0150310-14056n
Old 10 Mar 2015, 09:47 (Ref:3513606)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-A View Post
AHE or A P Eagers for Roger to buy? http://beta.afr.com/brand/rear-windo...0150310-14056n
If its in Rear Window, there must be a whisper around the markets of such a possibility taking place. That said, if Mr Penske is looking at the premium end if the market, Inchcape is the right place to go knocking, as Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, BMW, McLaren, Honda, Volvo amongst others in their portfolio.

We shall see...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 10 Mar 2015, 09:55 (Ref:3513609)   #3
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Should Mr Penske add the Eagers concern to his portfolio, one does wonder if they'll continue their support of Mr Dane's equip.
Old 10 Mar 2015, 11:02 (Ref:3513628)   #4
thunderbolt
Veteran

thunderbolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.motoring.com.au/news/2015...lerships-49744
Old 13 Mar 2015, 04:45 (Ref:3514682)   #5
richie17
Racer

Australia
Alexandra Hills
richie17 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks like Roger Penske has his Australian Penske Trucks web site up and running. Link
Old 14 Mar 2015, 16:45 (Ref:3515139)   #6
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Would be nice to see The Captain buy some Ford dealerships, turning DJR Team Penske to "Dick Johnson-Penske Ford Dealer Team"

But only one can dream
Old 4 Nov 2016, 03:10 (Ref:3685232)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Penske Tells Dealers To Shape Up, Or They Will Be Replaced

Aggressive terms from Mr Penske....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 16 Nov 2016, 00:17 (Ref:3688382)   #8
Malfunction Junction
Racer

Malfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMalfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I should think they may make decent coin from sales of Ludo inspired racing chassis in the medium future......
Old 16 Nov 2016, 09:43 (Ref:3688462)   #9
Henry
Veteran

Australia
hero to zero in two seconds flat
Henry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
An Eagers tie-in would have a nice symmetry - once upon a time in far-off Queensl'nd, one Bob Johnson sold a lot of Holdens in his period of employ at Eagers... one of the many cars sold via Bob's connection was the first LC GTR in the state... to his son Richard, who was supposed to spend Christmas/New Year 69-70 tearing the thing into pieces and reassembling it into a racing car... but instead was in hospital with a bad reaction to penicillin... that thing ended up as a sports sedan IIRC...

Not that I'd particularly welcome too many Holdens at 10 Emeri St Stapylton myself... but it's not my pad either, is it?