Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Dec 2007, 18:29 (Ref:2092135)   #1
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Photocopy chap gets Ferrari invite.

Our hero (?) has been invited to Italy.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/64444

Don't you wish you were him?
Old 19 Dec 2007, 18:40 (Ref:2092140)   #2
HCForums
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
HCForums should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No.
Old 19 Dec 2007, 18:44 (Ref:2092141)   #3
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I think I'd want to stay Mr Anonymous photo shop man if I were him
Old 19 Dec 2007, 18:58 (Ref:2092151)   #4
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcemob
I think I'd want to stay Mr Anonymous photo shop man if I were him
You mean there are people that may wish to do him harm?!!!!!!!

You can hardly blame him really,I mean if you want to blame someone then blame Trudy Coughlan.You can never trust a woo....

I hope he has a great time TBH.
Old 19 Dec 2007, 20:23 (Ref:2092208)   #5
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
Don't you wish you were him?
Yes, I'd love to be known worldwide as a tell-tale tit.
Old 19 Dec 2007, 20:49 (Ref:2092230)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Our hero (?) has been invited to Italy.
And man, will we hear about it!
Old 19 Dec 2007, 22:08 (Ref:2092294)   #7
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I wonder if he's a Ferrari or McLaren fan?
Old 19 Dec 2007, 22:55 (Ref:2092327)   #8
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Is he bringing his photocopier with him?
Old 19 Dec 2007, 23:56 (Ref:2092367)   #9
Evil Fuzzy
Rookie

Belgium
Belgium
Evil Fuzzy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think he'll be bringing the copier. It wasn't invited, as Ferrari feels it's an accomplice in the case.
The poor thing will probably get sold on Ebay or something as the worlds most famous copier

Last edited by Evil Fuzzy; 19 Dec 2007 at 23:59.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 00:01 (Ref:2092369)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo
Maybe he's a double agent!
Old 20 Dec 2007, 12:06 (Ref:2092616)   #11
clioracer
Rookie

clioracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well he would................. wouldn`t he?
Old 20 Dec 2007, 13:10 (Ref:2092662)   #12
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Maybe he's a double agent!

Licence to photocopy!
Old 20 Dec 2007, 13:26 (Ref:2092666)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's sad...
Old 20 Dec 2007, 13:52 (Ref:2092674)   #14
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I hear Mrs Coughlan's asked for a copy of the invite!
Old 20 Dec 2007, 15:31 (Ref:2092728)   #15
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Actually, copies of the invites were sent to everyone at Mclaren. You din't hear about it only because Ron claim nobody received them.

Someone had it stored in a floppy disk already, though.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 15:37 (Ref:2092737)   #16
Leighton Irwin
Veteran

Canada
Victoria Harbour (on Georgian Bay)
Leighton Irwin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe there are approximately 780 copies of the invite floating around.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 15:40 (Ref:2092738)   #17
nycuk
Veteran

England
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
nycuk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hear Ferrari have picked up sponsorship from Canon for next season...
Old 20 Dec 2007, 15:52 (Ref:2092757)   #18
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo
If I had to write a TV miniseries about this melodrama, the perfect character for the photocopier man would be Westley Graves. You know, the teammate of Lewis Hamilton on their McLaren junior karting days.
Knowlesy, you could know what I'm talking about.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 16:58 (Ref:2092802)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycuk
I hear Ferrari have picked up sponsorship from Canon for next season...
McLaren use to have (small) sponsorship from Canon a few years ago
Old 20 Dec 2007, 17:01 (Ref:2092804)   #20
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola
If I had to write a TV miniseries about this melodrama, the perfect character for the photocopier man would be Westley Graves. You know, the teammate of Lewis Hamilton on their McLaren junior karting days.
Knowlesy, you could know what I'm talking about.

LOL! Unfortunately, poor Wesley can't seen to hold down a job at the moment, bit of a sad little story really.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 17:42 (Ref:2092847)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hey, who knows. Maybe it was actually Wesley. He did seem bitter and twisted last I read about him!
Old 20 Dec 2007, 18:46 (Ref:2092887)   #22
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
He did seem bitter and twisted last I read about him!
Sounds like someone more akin to 'Stepney' if you ask me.

The photocopy guy may have been a Ferrari fan,more than likely he thought that there was something just not quite right.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 18:47 (Ref:2092889)   #23
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes. And he did the right thing ultimately.