Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Mar 2013, 22:44 (Ref:3222516)   #51
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is Autosport saying it wasn't down to the ECU supplier today? Was it user (team or driver) or just a poor start?
Did anyone see the story?
Old 21 Mar 2013, 23:25 (Ref:3222525)   #52
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dunno, the problem in the first round of this season was, as has been indicated a problem with the software system, be it (standard) ECU or other interfacing system.

Why don't we wait and see if he gets away okay on this coming Sunday? I'm betting (gentlemans only) that he gets away fine..

Old 22 Mar 2013, 07:39 (Ref:3222578)   #53
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Why are people so unkind...

Mark has had a esteemably betterer F1 career than all of you lot rolled together and sprinkled in icing sugar.

I declare right now that the 2013 Drivers Champion will be Mark Webber. He will then retire from F1 to race Nascar - all lean, mean and nasty - with Danica. Either that, or 'roid up and join the WWE.
Old 22 Mar 2013, 15:10 (Ref:3222811)   #54
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
or if marko has his way, drop him out of a red bull space capsule!

if he dares...
Old 22 Mar 2013, 17:09 (Ref:3222882)   #55
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead View Post
Mark has had a esteemably betterer F1 career than all of you lot rolled together and sprinkled in icing sugar.
I haven't seen anyone here claim they would perform better than Mark Webber.

By the logic of your argument, it's unfair to criticise films you don't like because you couldn't make a better one.
Old 23 Mar 2013, 04:38 (Ref:3223064)   #56
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I haven't seen anyone here claim they would perform better than Mark Webber.

By the logic of your argument, it's unfair to criticise films you don't like because you couldn't make a better one.
Do you think the icing sugar reference was going a bit too far?
Old 24 Mar 2013, 10:43 (Ref:3223573)   #57
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Well today was Webbers best start ever and amongst the best by anyone ... hope its habit forming
Old 24 Mar 2013, 10:48 (Ref:3223581)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was superb. Imagine if it happened twice in a row.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 10:48 (Ref:3223584)   #59
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeks6 View Post
Well today was Webbers best start ever and amongst the best by anyone ... hope its habit forming
Indeed. McLaren feeling guilty about giving him a duff ECU for his own GP?
Old 24 Mar 2013, 10:56 (Ref:3223597)   #60
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
It was superb. Imagine if it happened twice in a row.
Won't be holding my breath ... but after the rest of todays GP (and the start he got after the "gives Seb my wings") you never know
Old 24 Mar 2013, 10:56 (Ref:3223600)   #61
Scrut
Racer

Australia
Australia
Scrut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On of his better starts tonight.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 17:07 (Ref:3223773)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One of his better starts - and most disappointing finishes. At least the former was within his control......