Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Mar 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3222380)   #26
wimiu012uk
Rookie

wimiu012uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Also have you noticed the lack of sponsorship decals on the car and they loose vodaphone at the end of the year
Old 21 Mar 2013, 18:25 (Ref:3222401)   #27
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
With their abysmal start in 2011 still fresh in my mind, I will say, (much to my dismay mind you) that McLaren has an uncanny ability to recover from disaster, maybe the best in F1 IMHO.

I would hardly count them out at this point.
Old 21 Mar 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3222417)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimiu012uk View Post
Also have you noticed the lack of sponsorship decals on the car and they loose vodaphone at the end of the year
Then they will be footloose and fancy free, or sponsored by Mexico.
Old 21 Mar 2013, 19:19 (Ref:3222427)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What if Perez turns out pants? Presumably the Telmex sponsorship hinges on him being at the team?
Old 21 Mar 2013, 19:57 (Ref:3222445)   #30
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
What if Perez turns out pants? Presumably the Telmex sponsorship hinges on him being at the team?
Good question, Carlos Slim take over ? MacMexico ?
Old 21 Mar 2013, 22:07 (Ref:3222501)   #31
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I suspect that their deal with GSK could be expanded as there appears to be more to it than a normal commercial deal.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 20:14 (Ref:3223960)   #32
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
He's kept his nose (cone) clean so far. Early days but he'll be fine.