Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 10 Mar 2014, 11:56 (Ref:3377046)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Caravan @ Oulton Park

Hi guys,

I know I posted about this a couple of years back but things may have changed so doing a new post.

We're hoping to get over for the Gold Cup this year and bring the caravan.

Who do we contact about being allowed to camp at the circuit and would we have to leave on the Monday evening? Is there electric hookup?

Ta

EP
Old 10 Mar 2014, 12:12 (Ref:3377053)   #2
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin View Post
Hi guys,

I know I posted about this a couple of years back but things may have changed so doing a new post.

Who do we contact about being allowed to camp at the circuit and would we have to leave on the Monday evening? Is there electric hookup?

Ta

EP
I'm not sure if it's different for Marshals but Oulton charges for camping. At the upcoming GT meeting in April, camping & caravans have a site on the inside of Lodge Corner. At the Superbike meeting last year the site was on the outside of the circuit along the Avenue. I've not been to the Gold Cup for a few years as it always seems to coincide with my summer holidays so I don't know where the site was situated. I guess your best bet is to contact the circuit.
Old 10 Mar 2014, 12:47 (Ref:3377072)   #3
sandman
Rookie

sandman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
camping at oulton park

Went last year and campinig for marshals was free no hook up camping was behind anvune last year buy no marshls camp site just on public bit and we could stay over till the next morring.
Old 16 Mar 2014, 16:26 (Ref:3380625)   #4
fazza
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wigan
fazza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin View Post
Hi guys,

Ta

EP
EP, Marshals camping is normally behind Old Hall corner to the left separate from the general public, no hook up some of us take small generators and share, there are toilets and showers. It's a great event and good company most of the regulars camp over for this one too.