Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 12 Jun 2017, 20:11 (Ref:3740658)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2017 R7 Canada Results

Congratulations go to Little Hotels with a total of 106 points, and their second win of the season, second was Rolling Chicane racing on 96 points, with SBF Racing making a rare trip to the podium in third with 94pts.

In the overall Little hotels on 625 points, opens up a 28 point lead over new second place sitter Team F1 who have 597pts. Team Foggy Notion slip to third on 585points.

As always the full results can be seen below together with the fantasy drivers table. There has been a substitution accepted ahead of the Baku event already, if you want to make a change remember the team has to still be unique and comply with the rules. The cut off date to have your change in place is alway the start of FP 1, check your local things.
Attached Thumbnails
Qually Result.jpg   Race Result.jpg   Can Team Scores.jpg  

Overall after Canada.jpg   Fantasy Driver after Can.jpg  
Old 13 Jun 2017, 08:19 (Ref:3740789)   #2
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ahh, these Verstoppen retirements are getting painful... or at least a tad irritating.
Old 13 Jun 2017, 15:35 (Ref:3740889)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
106 points for one round...massive! congrats Little Hotels!

SuperChilli is moving on up and now 4th on the table...exactly where we planned on being at this point in the season!

thanks SBF!
Old 17 Jun 2017, 04:30 (Ref:3742424)   #4
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Vandervell View Post
Ahh, these Verstoppen retirements are getting painful... or at least a tad irritating.
It's bad enough I've got Palmer, but these Verstappen retirements are ruining me.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 09:59 (Ref:3742491)   #5
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankfully I have the talented Monsieur Ocon to soften the pain. Question is, how long will Renault tolerate Palmer's woeful performances, and will it be Kubica who gets his seat?