Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 8 Feb 2008, 20:22 (Ref:2124386)   #26
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
There was an article in Australasian Motorsport News a few weeks ago, wondering if Mr Gore's Team Australia equipe would be running in 2008... because they missed the first official test day...

Of interest in local (Australian) motorsport happenings, is that the WPS/Team Australia team currently has its licences up for sale, and presumably looking to change direction (close down??)

Perhaps the article about the ChampCar thing wasnt far wrong??
Walker ran a shaker rig test and wanted to analyze the data before the next test. Power was already confirmed and negotiations were still going on with Gore.

Right now with the latest merger news who knows what will happen.
Old 10 Feb 2008, 05:03 (Ref:2125393)   #27
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So Champ car isn't exploiting Katherine as much as USA Bernie. Well, please explain why Team Andretti/Green were fined for not attending a media session, when it was all about Lady Dianca.
As the team said we are here to race, not a beaty pageant.
I think that Katherine has done weel and Appluad Champcars for not exploiting her like IRl did with their lady.
Old 15 Feb 2008, 20:18 (Ref:2129816)   #28
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and as mentioned Legge is a proper racer (she has cuteness too ) , with professional race wins.
what was that 3 in atlantics before she went to CC
She has shown potential, if properly supported i think she will be a podium finisher maybe even better, you can see her make some strange things on track...braking points and such I would think team engineers can help her out the car is massively more savage than and Atlantic and no power steering! egads
from the lame duck Lola year (which i imagine was seriously suppported) to the new car year she can be much better, i would focus on her mean seat time a bit more and see where she is losing time and repeat repeat- i would even sacrifice proper practice at one track to keep her at another like Road America just so she can get it perfect- once she wins i think it will continue..sending her to DTM is good for her career but i think it is bad for her open wheel career...maybe she should race BTCC and kick rear there..