Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 Mar 2012, 22:32 (Ref:3033769)   #76
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
You "might" see this !
Can we take that as an entry then, Gordon?
Old 2 Mar 2012, 01:05 (Ref:3033832)   #77
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I was thinking about the shorter of the races not the actual 6HR in the Anglia.
However if anybody wanted a paying driver for the main event I would be there anyway.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 2 Mar 2012, 03:22 (Ref:3033854)   #78
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would be great to see you there Gordon.
Old 2 Mar 2012, 07:37 (Ref:3033893)   #79
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I was thinking about the shorter of the races not the actual 6HR in the Anglia.
However if anybody wanted a paying driver for the main event I would be there anyway.
Bring the Anglia for the OBS.....I will pass on your details to someone who is looking for a driver x
Old 2 Mar 2012, 10:14 (Ref:3033947)   #80
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
That being the case,it will be the latest M3 Chris.
No problem Terry. Still a good car to have fun with, I wonder how the rears will last this time?
Old 2 Mar 2012, 16:38 (Ref:3034056)   #81
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its one of the latest twin turbos Chris,got enough but it aint got 650bhp like we had at Donington.
Old 2 Mar 2012, 18:09 (Ref:3034084)   #82
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Its one of the latest twin turbos Chris,got enough but it aint got 650bhp like we had at Donington.
Never mind Terry. Still have some fun though. Looking forward to it.
Old 3 Mar 2012, 08:48 (Ref:3034381)   #83
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Woe is me!!!!!!
Old 3 Mar 2012, 10:31 (Ref:3034425)   #84
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Is the 360 number actually working Claire? sent you a get well yesterday but not sure if it reached you
Old 3 Mar 2012, 12:35 (Ref:3034483)   #85
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
never got....Just to confirm, my number is now XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edit: Number removed, please PM Claire if you'd like to contact her by mobile. Don't wish to appear overbearing but you never know who's reading this forum. (Well I do).
Old 3 Mar 2012, 13:04 (Ref:3034492)   #86
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Perhaps you could text it to me?
Old 5 Mar 2012, 16:41 (Ref:3035446)   #87
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
I did!!

Re my number....its on the website anyway but thank you for caring about me whoever that was
Old 6 Mar 2012, 08:43 (Ref:3035807)   #88
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Eamonn Ledwidges' Toast to the 360

We are delighted to announce that the champagne for the podium and the awards for the classes etc for the Olympic Breakfast Sprint and The 360 Six Hour will be donated by Eamonn Ledwidge of the Crossle 9S Challenge and Spirit of the '60s.

Eamonn is a great supporter of this event, attended last year and this year will bring the Crossle 9S Challenge again to the OBS. He was with us at Race Retro to promote the event and help get some more entries for his series at our event and gave us a pleasant surprise when he suddenly said "I would be delighted to supply the Champagne"

Now, those of you who know me will know that I am not one to refuse a man offering me a drink....particularly Champagne....so I was delighted to accept.

So, in order for you to benefit from this great offer…..you have to be in it to win it. Either enter the OBS (45min plus 20min qualifier 1 or 2 driver with a mandatory pit stop ) or the six hour (1hour qualifying/practice Saturday, 1hour qualifying/practice Sunday, then the six hour 2-4 drivers) and then you too may well accept a drink (or a spraying) from Eamonns’ Champers!!

Thanks again Eamonn, you are a star and we very much appreciate this generous offer.

Ta
Claire
Old 6 Mar 2012, 15:26 (Ref:3036028)   #89
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Doe's that apply to everyone who will be driving Claire?
Old 6 Mar 2012, 15:33 (Ref:3036037)   #90
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Doe's that apply to everyone who will be driving Claire?
Only in anger Terry....NOT in a SC
Old 6 Mar 2012, 15:35 (Ref:3036039)   #91
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Presumably you have to win something too, which kind of rule me out.....
Old 6 Mar 2012, 15:47 (Ref:3036046)   #92
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Only in anger Terry....NOT in a SC

BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was always told "Dont Drive Back In Anger"

Old 6 Mar 2012, 15:52 (Ref:3036050)   #93
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Presumably you have to win something too, which kind of rule me out.....

arrrrh ....where me "Our Tune" theme music?.......shall we change your name to protect the innocent?

PS...please tell me this doesnt effect delivery of my package xxx (you've always been my favourite btw)
Old 6 Mar 2012, 18:34 (Ref:3036133)   #94
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
(you've always been my favourite btw)
You told me the same thing last year Claire.
Old 6 Mar 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3036140)   #95
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
She's said that to me occasionally Tim, so it's not a very exclusive club!
Old 6 Mar 2012, 19:24 (Ref:3036151)   #96
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Not by a long way John!
Old 8 Mar 2012, 23:37 (Ref:3037313)   #97
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
Can we take that as an entry then, Gordon?
I have decided to enter the OBS with the Anglebox and you will get my entry tomorrow, I am sending this whilst I am actually in bed and all relevant paperwork is up the workshop.
At my age I need all the beauty sleep I can get
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 8 Mar 2012, 23:54 (Ref:3037318)   #98
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Don't nod off before you press the enter key, Gordon.

We'll be very pleased to have you with us.
Old 9 Mar 2012, 00:13 (Ref:3037323)   #99
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
I can't actually send it now as my licence and transponder number is in my workshop, also I have a pressing engagement with this younger blond that's climbing the stairs ! Aarrrrrrggggg
Old 9 Mar 2012, 06:46 (Ref:3037381)   #100
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
Don't nod off before you press the enter key, Gordon.

We'll be very pleased to have you with us.
Ditto that and thank you for your support