Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 31 Dec 2017, 20:06 (Ref:3790010)   #1
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
theRACINGLINE.net

Do you want something new for 2018? If so, I made a thing.

» http://theracingline.net/
» http://theracingline.net/trl-tv/
» https://www.facebook.com/theRACINGLINE.net
» https://twitter.com/theracingline

I spent the first half of 2017 complaining about the state of motorsport journalism. Clickbait, independent sites being swallowed up by the motorsport network, and old favourites like Mulsanne Corner winding down a little. All that was left was DailySportsCar and Racer.com. After months of moaning I was asked “Why not make a new site?”

I didn’t really have a good answer on why not. So in the spirit of ‘be the change you want to see in the world’ and all that jazz, I made one. theRACINGLINE.net is back, with a new renewed focus and mission.

We’ll be posting Sportscar and Endurance Racing news for WEC, ELMS, IMSA, Blancpain and a lot more. With the help of Andrea Quintarelli (who I met on Ten Tenths!), we’ll be analysing races and working out why they panned out the way they did. And if you like technical topics, Andrea will be providing discussion on topics such as tyres, data acquisition, aerodynamics and more. Race Car Tech will be a slow burner, but it’ll get there.

We’ll be indexing live streams of all the races we can, to make sportscar racing easier to watch to people who aren’t aware of how much you can watch, completely for free. We’ll post any (legal) live streams, and create an archive so you can watch or re-watch them at your leisure. tRL TV is already full of 2017 full races and videos. We’ll add 2018 as it goes.

If you’re a sportscar fan, come and join us. If you’re an F1 fan, but wanting to branch out then come join us. If you’re bored and just want some racing to watch and read about, then come and join us.

We’re not trying to replace sites like DSC (we’d lose that battle pretty quickly). But we’d like to be part of your bookmarks, right below DSC and Racer.com, and checked daily along with them. Oh and we have a comments section too – so let us know what you think and lets build something new, fun and useful.

And a special thank you to those who gave the site a quick beta test, and helped me improve my writing and reporting skills. Ten Tenths has been invaluable! Here's to a fun 2018!