Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Drifting

Old 15 Nov 2010, 13:46 (Ref:2791026)   #1
ae86James
Rookie

United Kingdom
Halesowen, UK
ae86James should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mallory Park FCD:MP 11th November Write up

Some of you may remember thread I posted up about a write up I did for a Full Circuit Drift day at Mallory Park back in August. Basically at the time the Mallory Park drift day was possibly being cancelled if the attendance numbers didn't improve.
Well that is well & truly in the past now, as since then Drifters from all over the country have been heading there once or sometimes twice a month for the FCD:MP drift day and it has been fully booked every time!
I've been heading down there every opportunity I can to show my support for drifting at this circuit and get some more photos! I have just attended the most recent day and done a write up on my site. Check it out and if you can head down there yourself, to drive or just for a good days watching some great drifting as there always is some brilliant driving!
http://corollabrotherhood.blogspot.com/2010/11/rain-tried-to-stop-us-it-had-no-chance.html

Cheers, James