Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Vettel 0 0%
Webber 1 1.23%
Raikkonen 9 11.11%
Grosjean 0 0%
Alonso 48 59.26%
Massa 16 19.75%
Rosberg 0 0%
Hamilton 0 0%
di Resta 0 0%
Sutil 0 0%
Button 0 0%
Perez 0 0%
Vergne 0 0%
Ricciardo 4 4.94%
Hulkenberg 0 0%
Gutierrez 3 3.70%
Maldonado 0 0%
Bottas 0 0%
Bianchi 0 0%
Chilton 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
van der Garde 0 0%
Steven 0 0%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12 May 2013, 12:47 (Ref:3246123)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race - Spanish Grand Prix

Who is your driver of the race?
Old 12 May 2013, 14:05 (Ref:3246188)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Had to give it to Alonso good tactics and fault less run
Old 12 May 2013, 14:05 (Ref:3246189)   #3
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Massa, watch it back, made a lot of good choices, particularly early in the race.
Old 12 May 2013, 14:08 (Ref:3246196)   #4
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very close between the Ferrari drivers. Could have given it to Alonso for the crucial passes through turns two and three and keeping it on the money all the way through, but decided Massa deserved it this time for a supreme overall drive from 9th to 3rd. He's very nearly back to his best, and is paying back the team for their faith in him.
Old 12 May 2013, 14:17 (Ref:3246205)   #5
petecossie
Rookie

United Kingdom
Teesside
petecossie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonso all the way. Great pit stop stratergy and looked after his tyres. Massa and Raikkonen very close for second in ratings both drove excellent races. What happened to Mercedes?
Old 12 May 2013, 14:27 (Ref:3246211)   #6
Catingaround
Racer

United States
Connecticut
Catingaround should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonso crushed the field
Old 12 May 2013, 14:29 (Ref:3246213)   #7
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alonso. Winning is the name of the game, so I always have to find a good reason if I'm going to vote for anyone other than the winner. The early race moves, especially in the second and third corners, meant no-one else could compete.
Old 12 May 2013, 14:34 (Ref:3246217)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alonso brilliant.

But last year's supposed write-off Massa gets my vote.
Old 12 May 2013, 14:59 (Ref:3246236)   #9
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alonso and its superb run deserves the mention.
Old 12 May 2013, 15:16 (Ref:3246247)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I could give it to Alonso but it went for Raikkonen. The guy is so consistent.
Old 12 May 2013, 15:19 (Ref:3246251)   #11
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Got to give it to Felipe baby.
Old 12 May 2013, 16:40 (Ref:3246288)   #12
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Alonso
Old 12 May 2013, 17:26 (Ref:3246309)   #13
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa
Old 12 May 2013, 17:47 (Ref:3246331)   #14
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Massa , a great drive . Huge kudos to Alonso and Kimi .
Old 12 May 2013, 17:49 (Ref:3246335)   #15
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Teflonso. A superb drive.

I'll give worthy mentions to both Massa and Kimi. Great drives through the pack from them.
Old 12 May 2013, 18:36 (Ref:3246360)   #16
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Teflonso partly for being the quickest, but mainly for the first lap move round the outside of two drivers.
Old 12 May 2013, 21:20 (Ref:3246425)   #17
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Alonso, closely followed by Massa.
Old 12 May 2013, 22:33 (Ref:3246454)   #18
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Fernando Alonso, great drive also Felipe baby..
Old 13 May 2013, 01:13 (Ref:3246484)   #19
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Alonso was absolutely in control of the race, almost from the very start. Alonso.
Old 13 May 2013, 01:52 (Ref:3246499)   #20
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's hard to argue that Fernando won in spite of a not-so-good grid position and did a faultless job. However I gave my vote to the Kimster (by 1/1000000th of an inch) bacause he did a superbly smart drive within a broader view of the season,the kind that gets championships. All in all, Alonso, the Kimster and Massinha deserve special recognition today
Old 13 May 2013, 02:12 (Ref:3246504)   #21
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
To Potsie.. for again enduring some political machinations looking to extract him from his seat. Cant be a load of fun for the bloke who says he was your biggest supporter to be talking about replacements, and settling driving lineups before the summer.

Go to Monaco and blow 'em all off Potsie!!!

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 13 May 2013, 03:13 (Ref:3246514)   #22
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is a good example of a race where best on the tyres win.

I still give DOTR to Alonso, just because he probably wasn't even pushing and still finished almost 30secs ahead of Massa.

Massa came from a way back, but he was pretty much right up with Alonso after the first stop and couldn't keep his pace at all. Coming from 9th or wherever doesn't mean much when you have sooo much advantage on the DRS straight. So he was still his usual average performance, it's just that Ferrari was so much further ahead of everyone else on pace, except Kimi.

Pass of the race to Alonso at the start, Massa did a good one passing Rosberg on the outside and Vettels on both Hamilton (?) and Rosberg without the advantage of DRS were both great.

Gutierrez did a good job, finally beating Hulkenberg. I'll ignore that Hulk had 2 extra stops. Webber actually did pretty good considering he was back in 11th after the start. And Rosberg did alright if you compare him to Hamilton, who was rubbish.

Actually to hell with it, I don't like Alonso so I'm voting Gutierrez, he started 19th, finished 11th and set fastest lap :P
Old 13 May 2013, 04:21 (Ref:3246525)   #23
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonso, Kudos to Massa and Kimi too.
Old 13 May 2013, 06:51 (Ref:3246560)   #24
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I give it to the national hero and his team mate !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 13 May 2013, 09:56 (Ref:3246637)   #25
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
robin frijns. for a top rate gp2 weekend in which he showed he would have probably done better in gutierrez' seat than gutierrez has done so far

but seriously, kimi. alonso and massa showed where the ferrari pace is at, kimi showed where the lotus pace is at if you're a no nonsense superhero.