Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 20 Nov 2009, 09:59 (Ref:2585648)   #1
jbebe12
Rookie

jbebe12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How to replace cabin air filter

hi, i am not sure where to post this video on how to change the cabin air filter I am helping a friend replace her cabin air filter on her honda civic 98. does this work?
Old 20 Nov 2009, 10:16 (Ref:2585652)   #2
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You're joking right?

That video is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot
Old 20 Nov 2009, 13:07 (Ref:2585776)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I wasn't aware that they had a cabin filter on that age of Honda ?
Some cabin filters are an absolute ba***d to fit in some of the stuff we have to work on
And Peter I couldn't agree more, these videos aught to be in the comedy section !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 20 Nov 2009, 13:26 (Ref:2585790)   #4
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Dunne View Post

That video is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot
What was it about? I couldn't see past her boobs
Old 20 Nov 2009, 16:14 (Ref:2585899)   #5
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Probably the best bit

Last edited by Peter Dunne; 20 Nov 2009 at 16:19.
Old 20 Nov 2009, 16:34 (Ref:2585910)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Being an old dodderer I didn't notice
Sorry jbebe, welcome to the forum. As I said they didn't fit cabin filters in Civics until about 2001/2
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 25 Apr 2011, 00:00 (Ref:2869332)   #7
Amaroo Park
Veteran

Australia
New South Wales
Amaroo Park should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cabin Air filters are great. Where I am the farms have a big problem with Rats getting into the a/c and nesting on the cabin air filters. The rats then die and there ends up being an strange smell coming from the car.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 16:39 (Ref:2869611)   #8
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Over the years I have found a few mice n rats nests in farmers trucks when they are in for Mot's, complete with live inhabitants !
Once I had a pickup truck in with a blackbirds nest with live young on board . The vehicle had been laid up for a while
Old 26 Apr 2011, 02:19 (Ref:2869824)   #9
Amaroo Park
Veteran

Australia
New South Wales
Amaroo Park should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At the moment we are getting heaps and heaps of cars coming into with engine lights on and running badly and it is all due to rat damage, chewing through wiring harnesses and the like.