Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:03 (Ref:3746567)   #181
F1Guy
Racer

Antarctica
F1Guy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
So, Flavio chatting with the Merc boys eh? Fly on wall comes to mind.
23rd June 2017.

And then this... the morning after.
Old Yesterday, 13:09 (Ref:3746627)   #182
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
23rd June 2017.
Be careful... your brain will rot if you spend too much time looking a Flavio's twitter account. Self absorbed is an understatement.

Richard
Old Yesterday, 13:16 (Ref:3746629)   #183
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Adam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Those people have never sat at a table together before. This can mean only one thing. Mercedes F1 team will use Renault engines with Alonso and Webber as drivers.
Old Yesterday, 13:42 (Ref:3746633)   #184
crmalcolm
Veteran

Italy
crmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Why the roll eyes? Just a comment based on what is reported?
Old Yesterday, 13:43 (Ref:3746634)   #185
F1Guy
Racer

Antarctica
F1Guy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Be careful... your brain will rot if you spend too much time looking a Flavio's twitter account. Self absorbed is an understatement.

Richard
Well it's a good thing I don't follow Flavio's twitter account then isn't it? Those photos were from elsewhere.
Interesting that you know about the content of Flavio's twitter account, and what it does to your brain. Thanks for the heads up.
Old Yesterday, 14:24 (Ref:3746652)   #186
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!Richard Casto is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well it's a good thing I don't follow Flavio's twitter account then isn't it? Those photos were from elsewhere.
Interesting that you know about the content of Flavio's twitter account, and what it does to your brain. Thanks for the heads up.
Google image search. Learn it, love it. Images are clearly initially sourced from Flavio's twitter account (which I looked at for the first and hopefully the last time today which is what generated my comment above). Given the need for the press to generate page views and spin theories, I am sure the photos are everywhere now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Those people have never sat at a table together before. This can mean only one thing. Mercedes F1 team will use Renault engines with Alonso and Webber as drivers.
Exactly!

Richard
Old Yesterday, 19:34 (Ref:3746793)   #187
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Adam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAdam43 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I almost daren't say it, but a link to the images or source wouldn't go a miss.
Old Yesterday, 20:30 (Ref:3746810)   #188
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!
Niki Lauda when asked 'bout Alonso in Flavios presence said "no". "We've already got two drivers". (Slight paraphrasing but what Lauda said was typical Lauda-esque bluntness).

And I don't blame him. Pairing Hambo and Alonso in the same team is a risk that isn't really necessary to take. Bottas is capable of winning and affords some equilibrium to the team. Alonso, in his turn, has been known to give team's upset stomachs.

Briatore is probably trying to stir speculation in Alonso to stir media interest and therefore stir interest with the teams. Or just raise the price Renault would have to pay to rehire him.

Briatore postin' instagram pix of himself with a big supergrin in the Merc camp. Like that's not tryin' to play the media.
Old Yesterday, 20:47 (Ref:3746816)   #189
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Alonso and Bottas would be a good team.

What?
Old Yesterday, 21:53 (Ref:3746831)   #190
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Quote:
I almost daren't say it, but a link to the images or source wouldn't go a miss.
Not sure if directed to me or F1Guy. Either way here is what I am pretty sure are the source of the photos...

https://twitter.com/briatore/status/878555618432487424

https://twitter.com/briatore/status/878345896039075840

As to the stories based upon who Flavio dined with this weekend, I don't put much stock in that. Based upon his social media, I think I am the only person who didn't eat with him. And barely hours have passed and I am looking at Flavio's tweets again!

Richard
Old Today, 13:29 (Ref:3746961)   #191
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Alonso and Bottas would be a good team.

What?
Actually not an unreasonable hedge to set up in case LH decides to pull a Nico.