Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 16 Mar 2022, 06:47 (Ref:4102711)   #201
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
I know that Australia was once known as New Holland but suggesting Aussies are the biggest faction of anti-Lewis is a really odd take.

Oranje is the new orange
Not suggested that at all lol!

If you’ve taken it as such then it’s you that has the odd take :-)
Old 16 Mar 2022, 12:09 (Ref:4102756)   #202
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I know that Australia was once known as New Holland but suggesting Aussies are the biggest faction of anti-Lewis is a really odd take.

Oranje is the new orange
The biggest? I’m not sure that can be the case, just considering the population if nothing else.

Stupid that this would even be considered, isn’t it. Suggesting it and using it to dismiss others views based on such a thing is ridiculous.

Perhaps it was just a silly joke? Some banter if you like.
Old 16 Mar 2022, 12:22 (Ref:4102762)   #203
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The biggest? I’m not sure that can be the case, just considering the population if nothing else.

Stupid that this would even be considered, isn’t it. Suggesting it and using it to dismiss others views based on such a thing is ridiculous.

Perhaps it was just a silly joke? Some banter if you like.
My banter was related to deportation....nothing to do with Lewis or Max...hence not mentioning them or even inferring anything to do with them
Old 16 Mar 2022, 21:41 (Ref:4102823)   #204
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
We will focus on whether there are posts that need to be deported.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
I think we did that in the 1800s when we sent them to AUS…..unfortunately their great grand kids keep popping up on here to stir the pot
Aussies? Stir the pot? Surely you jest

Ancestors weren't actually deported, they were transported & that started in the 1700s but "get" your post. Actually I was told once that the whole transporting system generated at least one word in common use these days. Apparently, young ladies transported "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" were known as "f#c#ers" for short - and the rest is history (if this ever actually happened).
Old 18 Mar 2022, 10:11 (Ref:4103067)   #205
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It’s gonna be a long season if this thread is anything to go by. Already we’ve been distracted from the main topic to talk about Aussie history. While it’s fascinating, it has nothing to do with modern F1
Old 18 Mar 2022, 20:06 (Ref:4103170)   #206
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It’s gonna be a long season if this thread is anything to go by. Already we’ve been distracted from the main topic to talk about Aussie history. While it’s fascinating, it has nothing to do with modern F1
You're right on Oz history but threads going "off piste" (a little bit anyway) is pretty normal and I think something that helps make 10/10 interesting.

No question it'll be a long season - 23 races isn't it? Watching FP1 last night (Oz time) there was a consistency out of driver interviews that the real pecking order and the championship contenders might not be in place until after 5 or some suggested 10 Grands Prix - defo a long season when they're all talking that way.
Old 19 Mar 2022, 10:31 (Ref:4103235)   #207
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
22 races this time.
Old 19 Mar 2022, 22:45 (Ref:4103352)   #208
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Looks like Lewis may not be in the same area code for any handbags just yet
Old 19 Mar 2022, 23:26 (Ref:4103359)   #209
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Do you have to have a pop at Lewis on every thread? This place would be a lot more pleasant if you grew up.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 00:56 (Ref:4103382)   #210
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Again, a factual statement.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 07:44 (Ref:4103420)   #211
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Again, a factual statement.
That it would be more pleasant if you grew up….oh good, we agree on something
Old 20 Mar 2022, 17:11 (Ref:4103510)   #212
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY Apologise. It does appear, you were indeed ‘Factually’ correct.

I’ve checked Google Earth and the Area Code for the Podium is entirely different to Red Bulls pit box
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:26 (Ref:4103541)   #213
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lewis Hamilton now leads Max Verstappen in the Drivers' Championship by a greater margin than at any time in the entire 2021 season (15 points).
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:44 (Ref:4103544)   #214
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Max’s handbag in the post LOL
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:47 (Ref:4103547)   #215
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thread closed. I think you lot need a rest…

Can’t be bothered to pick through the usual crap, yet…