Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 5 Jan 2013, 23:23 (Ref:3185293)   #26
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Nice shot!

It's now my desktop background!!!
Old 6 Jan 2013, 00:22 (Ref:3185318)   #27
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Thanks again everyone, appreciate the votes seeing as there was some really spectacular shots in this year's competition. Here's the full sequence of shots from Rabat's crash:

Old 7 Jan 2013, 16:47 (Ref:3186046)   #28
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
David Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great choice and a terrific shot showing the raw emotion of racing (I have to say I prefer the colour version though)

.DAVID.

You can sleep in a car BUT you can't race a house!!!
Old 7 Jan 2013, 16:53 (Ref:3186048)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think I do too, now I've seen it.
Old 11 Jan 2013, 20:53 (Ref:3187904)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
not sure which version i liked more but leaning towards the non colour. its more sad or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostie View Post
would have voted for this one too. great series of shots.
Old 13 Jan 2013, 02:25 (Ref:3188395)   #31
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Thanks again for the comments guys and as a way of saying thanks for the votes let me know if you want a High Resolution desktop background of any of my shots from throughout the year, either post here or PM me. I've got images from F1, MotoGP, Sportscars, NASCAR and road racing with pretty much every driver/rider having been shot at one point or other through the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
would have voted for this one too. great series of shots.
Thanks Chilli!
Old 13 Jan 2013, 09:37 (Ref:3188483)   #32
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Congratulations Frostie a great photo, but I doubt if Esteve voted for it.

Still if I had only got my own entry in on time I am sure it would have trumped yours ............................

The trouble with the Box Brownie is the shutter speed.

Cheers,

Bob.
Old 14 Jan 2013, 12:30 (Ref:3188928)   #33
alamedadavid
Rookie

alamedadavid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Great shots! Good choice.. I also made it my background!