Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 27 Jul 2005, 16:44 (Ref:1364804)   #1
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mn-50

so whos gonna be at Brands on Sunday?
Old 27 Jul 2005, 19:02 (Ref:1364944)   #2
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Possibly...maybe...who knows. Would like to but people seem to be objecting to me going.
Old 27 Jul 2005, 21:32 (Ref:1365067)   #3
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Still trying to decide between this and the Silverstone Classic, although the MN-50 has the edge as I have an MSV season pass and will require less petrol and pay day isn't until Monday!
Old 27 Jul 2005, 23:49 (Ref:1365145)   #4
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I was going to, but now I'm going to Spa.
Old 28 Jul 2005, 07:34 (Ref:1365294)   #5
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
What can we expect here? The ads seem to indicate this will be a smaller version of the CSMA event with lots of off-track displays, yet on MSV's website the event barely gets a mention which seems to indicate it's just another clubbie.
Old 28 Jul 2005, 08:10 (Ref:1365323)   #6
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There's off-track displays, on-track displays by well known drivers in relevant cars (Dave Coyne in a Formula Ford, I believe) as well as racing for UKFF, VW Cup, Legends, Pickups, TRC Saloons, Formula Renault and Ginetta Juniors. I'm sure this week's biggest MN would tell us a lot more, if only it had arrived on time!
Old 28 Jul 2005, 08:54 (Ref:1365347)   #7
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And some track time I understand from some SCSA cars-will be interesting to see how they run and what feedback we get from the drivers.
Old 28 Jul 2005, 09:32 (Ref:1365368)   #8
ianpearson
Racer

ianpearson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope it is going to be a good meeting, but i really don't know what to expect & I'm competing in it! Renault seem to be taking it seriously though & are taking their hospitality truck along to keep us fed & watered all weekend. Just have to hope the weather holds as it does not look to special for saturday at the moment
Old 28 Jul 2005, 19:48 (Ref:1365933)   #9
carrera
Veteran

England
Gatwick
carrera should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entered TRC saloon races; very last minute; and looking forward to getting some mileage on the car.
Old 29 Jul 2005, 13:34 (Ref:1366576)   #10
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Weather looks as thought it is going to be dry, and warm, not to hot, which is good.

Looking forward to it!!
Old 31 Jul 2005, 22:01 (Ref:1368558)   #11
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
Well they were famous last words...arrived to find pouring rain on saturday, luckily it was mostly dry on sunday!

What a great weekend! Well done to the competitors and to MN!
Old 1 Aug 2005, 07:27 (Ref:1368770)   #12
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I thought it could have been better advertised as I had expected a much larger crowd, rather like the CSMA meeting. Still, the racing was good, even the 7 car Ginetta Juniors provided an excellent race!