Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 27 Jul 2005, 15:38 (Ref:1364755)   #1
BigB
Rookie

BigB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Need tickets for Istanbul GP - This site safe?

Hello all,

I plan on attending the Istanbul GP. Looking for tickets through the official MSO Istanbul website, they say to go through ticket retailers. Though, I've found this site online to order from ...

www.gpticketshop.com

Is this a legit site? Any other recommendations on how to go about getting tickets? Being in the US, I'm not sure which overseas companies are actually real or not And I don't feel like having 200EUR taken away from me
Old 27 Jul 2005, 15:44 (Ref:1364759)   #2
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't hold your breath but I'm sure our illustrious local resident will be along shortly - alternatively look up the last Turkey Ticket thread (about three weeks ago) and ask Peter directly via PM

In fact the moderators might care to merge them
Old 28 Jul 2005, 18:47 (Ref:1365843)   #3
BigB
Rookie

BigB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah well, just made a phone call to the ticket retailers in Turkey and got one in Stand 7. Ticket should be waiting for me at uncle's apartment Quite excited, should be way better than my first live F1 experience here at Indy this year.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 10:32 (Ref:1368960)   #4
klausnomi
Rookie

klausnomi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
accommodation

hi everyone! i want to inform the ones who're planning to come to istanbul for f1. because of the organization, all the hotels including smaller ones are reserved in istanbul and it's said that there's no vacant room in the city.
i have a flat in istanbul and wanna rent a room to someone who's interested. for the details you may send an e-mail to zweiosterei@yahoo.com
Old 1 Aug 2005, 12:37 (Ref:1369114)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I ordered mine from the site that advertises on 10/10s. The tickets should arrive next week.