Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 5 Aug 2005, 13:42 (Ref:1372915)   #26
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No, I think these are permanent, they were there a few weekends ago for the Britcar and things. I'll find a picture...
Old 9 Aug 2005, 22:09 (Ref:1378521)   #27
PapaJuliet
Racer

England
Midlands
PapaJuliet has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebrown
PJ
I hope Gaz hasn't put you off. There should be an area of the infield behind Tyrrells for marshals. I don't think you need a camping pass as your ticket covers the whole weekend and you should be able to get on Friday. Camping is ok. There are showers in the paddock and you should be able to use these. Standpipes are near Tyrrells, so not too far to walk for water. Bar open in the evening. Anyway you should be made welcome, Snet marshals are a good bunch. Hope you enjoy the weekend and have a safe one.
Hi, of course Gaz didn't put me off - I have been to Snet before but only as a spectator. I usually watch from outside the Bomb-Hole which I thought gives pretty good viewing for a flat circuit. This weekend I was on Russell and Coram both of which were excellent (if not a little TOO exciting at times).

Thanks for the camping advice (I wish I'd read it last week ). Getting there was a bit of a trek thanks to the A14 but I thought the facilities were fine. Two main problem - I need thicker curtains in my tent and I discovered when I took my tent down I had been sleeping on an ant's nest!

I enjoyed the weekend and would like to come back again some time but I need to think petrol costs.

PJ
Old 10 Aug 2005, 19:26 (Ref:1379275)   #28
stevebrown
Racer

England
The Port of Indecision, SW of Disorder
stevebrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridstevebrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and I discovered when I took my tent down I had been sleeping on an ant's nest!

Funny it's usually mole hills!

I enjoyed the weekend and would like to come back again some time but I need to think petrol costs. PJ[/QUOTE]

Anyway glad you enjoyed it. Glad you got a couple of decent posts. Nobody likes to travel miles to be stuck on Revett. i was at Richies and didn't have a thing to do but it was fun. And do try to visit us again sometime you'll be more than welcome.

Steve B