Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 16 Apr 2007, 12:25 (Ref:1892896)   #1
hawkenr
Racer

United Kingdom
Walton-on-Thames
hawkenr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oulton Park 14th April

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has any pics from the LMA Eurosaloons outing at Oulton Park last weekend. Weather was stunning as was the 34 car grid.

Many thanks,

Richard
www.richspeedracing.com
Old 16 Apr 2007, 22:17 (Ref:1893447)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Should have a few online in the next day or two. Was hoping to have them done by now but been sidetracked doing other things.

After all the doom-mongers here recently it was good to see the BRSCC put together a meeting full of decent sized grids (apart from Club F3) and good racing (apart from Club F3 again). If only the F3 boys could keep it on the black stuff, keep their toys in the pram, and find a dozen or so more friends to play with.

Rich, you need to get some decals on the car soon, that plain silver just doesn't look right.
Old 17 Apr 2007, 08:04 (Ref:1893610)   #3
hawkenr
Racer

United Kingdom
Walton-on-Thames
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes
Should have a few online in the next day or two. Was hoping to have them done by now but been sidetracked doing other things.

After all the doom-mongers here recently it was good to see the BRSCC put together a meeting full of decent sized grids (apart from Club F3) and good racing (apart from Club F3 again). If only the F3 boys could keep it on the black stuff, keep their toys in the pram, and find a dozen or so more friends to play with.

Rich, you need to get some decals on the car soon, that plain silver just doesn't look right.
I know it's grim all bare isn't it but sadly so far haven't secured a sponsor for 2007. We spent tons of time over the winter building a workshop for all my stuff at our new house we bought last year. Everything (including chassis number 34) now resides with me in Walton on Thames in a state of the art workshop which looks like stables...as they were!! They were only completed in March and simply ran out of time to get on my knees and beg for some cash. Working on a few options right now so she should be prettier next time out.

We wont make Rockingham sadly as (don't know if you noticed) I had problems which transpired to be the master FIA kill switch not making sufficeint contact. I drove from lap 2 with my hand on the switch to make the contact, every time I took my hand off to change gear she cut out!!. I guess 7th wasn't too bad as a result.

Will take some pics of the no.34 shell and send you them for the register. Looks cool sat in my w/shop.

Rich.
Old 17 Apr 2007, 10:58 (Ref:1893730)   #4
Joest956
Rookie

United Kingdom
Joest956 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was there in the Alfa race (white class D 33 #9)
Put it on class pole, 10th overall - got up to 4th overall then over revved and put a hole in the block - oops.
Old 18 Apr 2007, 18:17 (Ref:1894949)   #5
TCS
Rookie

United Kingdom
Sussex
TCS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ive a few more Black Stickers that would look good on your car Rich !
Old 20 Apr 2007, 13:08 (Ref:1896280)   #6
hawkenr
Racer

United Kingdom
Walton-on-Thames
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS
Ive a few more Black Stickers that would look good on your car Rich !
Absolutely, sure we can do a deal with all your remaining Primera parts

Rich.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 20:10 (Ref:1896645)   #7
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will we be seeing you at the Rock next weekend?

Rob.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 20:20 (Ref:1896649)   #8
hawkenr
Racer

United Kingdom
Walton-on-Thames

Quote:
Originally Posted by racing59
Will we be seeing you at the Rock next weekend?

Rob.
Hi Rob, sadly not. We have too much to do, most importantly a snapped drive shaft stud which may need spark eroding out. Plus we have to change the FIA switch (caused all my problms last weekend) will change for solid state version as seen in latest BTCC change brake fluid as it is now brown from overheating (water cooled brakes weren't running due to switch) plus replace a track rod end bearing. At the moment we haven't even started, will be on it on Sunday though.

Hopefully will be back on track for Pembrey, with some new graphics hopefully.

Rich