Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 11 Oct 2004, 17:40 (Ref:1121262)   #1
Gerryc
Racer

United Kingdom
Aylesbury, Bucks.
Gerryc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
10Tenths Thong

I've just had a look at the merchandise available and the variety is amazing.

I am just wondering what circumstances would lead you to recognise another 10Tenther by the logo on their thong:confused: :confused:

Please remember the family nature of this forum when replying!
Old 11 Oct 2004, 18:05 (Ref:1121291)   #2
sss
Veteran

England
life is to short, dance naked
sss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and it should be in orange to be worn apres marshalling so one can be identified as a marshal
Old 11 Oct 2004, 18:26 (Ref:1121307)   #3
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
and here was me thinking someone had written a song about 10ths but had a lisp......
Old 11 Oct 2004, 18:33 (Ref:1121312)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I did feel that leaving the URL off the thong was a good thing. Let's face it ladies, if you're down to the thong you really dont want your paramour running off to find a browser!
Old 11 Oct 2004, 20:34 (Ref:1121461)   #5
theracegypsy
Veteran

theracegypsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by sss
and it should be in orange to be worn apres marshalling so one can be identified as a marshal
Now I'm sure Blueflagger's are white, but ther again so is her overall.
Old 11 Oct 2004, 21:40 (Ref:1121567)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Where is this merchandise bit - I've looked all over the site and I can't find a thing. Or thong, for that matter...
Old 11 Oct 2004, 21:42 (Ref:1121570)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And then thirty seconds later, I've found it

Old 11 Oct 2004, 21:43 (Ref:1121571)   #8
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Doh! Look at Magnetons announcement at the top of the forum!

I thought the name had been left off the thong because there wasn't enough room to get all the wording on...Think about it people
Old 11 Oct 2004, 21:48 (Ref:1121583)   #9
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmmmmm

Stephen Green and underwear.....Has a farmiliar sound to it somehow...

I know.....It's green underwear you get to grips with isnt it m8...
As worn by nutty priests.....Hahaha
Old 11 Oct 2004, 22:04 (Ref:1121602)   #10
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I take it you have ordered one for MrsBlackX to go with the Maids outfit?
Old 11 Oct 2004, 22:11 (Ref:1121609)   #11
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm not going to order a thong because the sight of me wearing one would scare too many people

Old 11 Oct 2004, 22:13 (Ref:1121611)   #12
Mrs BlackX
Racer

Mrs BlackX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now why did I know I was going to be bought into this conversation... hrug:

I dont know... Next thing you will be asking to see me modelling them...

And you know what the answer will be dont you??....

Yeah that's right....

Shireen
Old 11 Oct 2004, 22:33 (Ref:1121632)   #13
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 11 Oct 2004, 23:09 (Ref:1121652)   #14
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
we should all get one for the 2005 GP (assuming we have one) and when Charly does his trip round, we can drop our trolleys and show him what we think of our lunch break. the bare faced cheek of it!!
Old 12 Oct 2004, 00:13 (Ref:1121683)   #15
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Hmm, seeing as the GP is the only meting where you get more lunch break than racing... even if you're not allowed off post for the 3½ hours in case you can't get back!

Anyway, remember you must wear your tabard outside your thong.
Old 12 Oct 2004, 00:48 (Ref:1121701)   #16
blueflagger
Veteran

blueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridblueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by theracegypsy
Now I'm sure Blueflagger's are white, but ther again so is her overall.
Yes, no imagination here. Always wear white under white.

Given the lightweight fabric of my new white overalls, I'll pass on the orange thong. I'm afraid too many rescue crew members over here would be moving close to try to work out the logo.

Or maybe they'd want it because over here, they're the ones decked out in orange.
Old 12 Oct 2004, 05:00 (Ref:1121768)   #17
mark_l
Veteran

England
mark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: 10Tenths Thong

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerryc
I've just had a look at the merchandise available and the variety is amazing.

I am just wondering what circumstances would lead you to recognise another 10Tenther by the logo on their thong:confused: :confused:

Please remember the family nature of this forum when replying!
Could come in useful if a rescue crew member or doctor has to cut off your overalls. Might get a better level of care from a fellow 10-Tenther (I'm not saying that you dont get 110% care from medical if you are not a 10-Tenther)
Old 12 Oct 2004, 07:20 (Ref:1121821)   #18
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
LOL - probably increases the likelihood of having your overalls cut off if there's a rumour you have 10ths thong....... "oh dear, you've cut your finger? Those ovies are going to have to come off...."
Old 12 Oct 2004, 08:17 (Ref:1121846)   #19
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
LOL - probably increases the likelihood of having your overalls cut off if there's a rumour you have 10ths thong....... "oh dear, you've cut your finger? Those ovies are going to have to come off...."
Only if the thong wearer is of the female gender!! There's quite a few marshals out there that I would shudder at the prospect of them wearing a thong under their probies!
Old 12 Oct 2004, 12:08 (Ref:1122076)   #20
TwoSheds
Veteran

England
Farnborough, UK
TwoSheds should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTwoSheds should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I do hope EvilPumpkin and MagnetON will be modelling the thongs during the Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch this weekend.

Last edited by TwoSheds; 12 Oct 2004 at 12:09.
Old 12 Oct 2004, 12:09 (Ref:1122078)   #21
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Ur a sick man Two - only a sick person would want to see us in thongs!
Old 12 Oct 2004, 18:31 (Ref:1122461)   #22
KayBee
Veteran

England
Royston Vasey
KayBee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
Ur a sick man Two - only a sick person would want to see us in thongs!
Won't it be a bit chilly for you to be walking about only wearing thongs.

Last edited by KayBee; 12 Oct 2004 at 18:33.