Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Aug 2002, 12:03 (Ref:361140)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
1989 Le Mans: Richard Lloyd Racing

I have a question about this year and this team and also a request.

Richard Lloyd racing entered two cars in 1989

no.14 driven by Derek Bell, James Weaver and Tiff Needell which retired after a fire 21 hours into the race

and

no.15 driven by Steven Andskär, David Hobbs and Damon Hill which retired after engine problems 14 hours into the race.

My question is this: In 1990 I attended my first Le Mans and on radio Le Mans Tiff Needell told a story about how the car caught fire and it would be best to deliver the car to team pits so that they believed him! (Although he did say that he should have perhaps stopped at the pits of a team he didn't like! Was this 1989? And I seem to remember that the background of the story involved lots of Richard Lloyd racing cars catching fire! Where there any others?

And finally does anyone have any photos of the no.15 car? And any of Damon Hill driving?

Cheers Adam