Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 Jul 2017, 19:41 (Ref:3750505)   #11
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The WEC meeting is exceptionally good value in my view. £40 odd for a three day event floats my boat.....

I've never subscribed to the view that the spectators view is wholly awful. There are plenty of places you can watch exciting cars from. Mind you, that is now the only event I attend at Silverstone.
It is without a doubt the worst spectator circuit in the UK in my view and it has deteriorated more since the loss of the old Abbey and Bridge turns, at best you can only see couple of turns through a wire mesh catch fencing. Why anyone would negotiate a second mortgage to watch an F1 race there is beyond me, watching paint dry would be more exciting and considerably cheaper.