Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 4 Oct 2006, 09:28 (Ref:1727342)   #1
The Hrt Kid
Racer

The Hrt Kid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who is the Ten-Tenths pitbabe?

whose the hot bird on the front page in the ten-tenths gear, is she a member and where can i meet her?
Old 4 Oct 2006, 09:40 (Ref:1727352)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
She's Hayley and a girlfriend of one of our members.

More Hayley pics will be added soon.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:33 (Ref:1727507)   #3
marshalette
Rookie

Scotland
Aberdeen
marshalette should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
She's Hayley and a girlfriend of one of our members.

More Hayley pics will be added soon.
And where are the pics of hunky men with their racing overalls hanging off?! I dare say it would be much appreciated by many of the thousands of female visitors to this site (maybe not so much the pics themselves but the recognition that there are just one or two motorsport fans who aren't male)! I'm sure Hayley's a lovely girl, but can we balance it out a bit please?? (unfortunately I have no boyfriend that I can volunteer...sorry)
Old 4 Oct 2006, 12:16 (Ref:1727562)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalette
And where are the pics of hunky men with their racing overalls hanging off?!
The pictures were not specifically comissioned by Ten-Tenths and were given to us by a member. If anyone wants to give us suitable pictures of hunky men wearing overalls with the Ten-Tenths logo on them I've no problem in putting them on the site too.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 22:49 (Ref:1728125)   #5
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
The pictures were not specifically comissioned by Ten-Tenths and were given to us by a member. If anyone wants to give us suitable pictures of hunky men wearing overalls with the Ten-Tenths logo on them I've no problem in putting them on the site too.
rallycross.ie (in association with Ten Tenths Motorsport ) Presents "Mondello Medical Center Hunks" Staring our very own MagnetOn

http://gallery.rallycross.ie/main.php?g2_itemId=3139

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 4 Oct 2006, 22:54 (Ref:1728130)   #6
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxie
rallycross.ie (in association with Ten Tenths Motorsport ) Presents "Mondello Medical Center Hunks" Staring our very own MagnetOn

http://gallery.rallycross.ie/main.php?g2_itemId=3139

Oooh, that's a good one
Old 4 Oct 2006, 09:41 (Ref:1727354)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
god, you've got so much respect for women haven't you!
Old 4 Oct 2006, 09:42 (Ref:1727357)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
The LADY is Hayley, who kindly posed for some promotional pics for Tenths so a bit of manners when you talk about her please.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:19 (Ref:1727490)   #9
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was a shock at first, but I think it's OK, there's nothing bad about that picture, you see (IMHO) far worse pictures in the tabloid newspapers every day. So as long as it's kept in good taste, as I'm sure it will be, there's absolutely no problem with it.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:21 (Ref:1727495)   #10
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Where are the promotional pics going, EP?
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:24 (Ref:1727498)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I'm sure there would be considerably less interest if it was a picture of ME with my marshaling or rescue overalls open and showing a bit of chest!
Old 6 Oct 2006, 04:05 (Ref:1729458)   #12
karimbo
Veteran

Canada
Montreal, Canada
karimbo has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
I'm sure there would be considerably less interest if it was a picture of ME with my marshaling or rescue overalls open and showing a bit of chest!
Let's see !
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:26 (Ref:1727501)   #13
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why don't you offer to do something for Formula Woman, or something?!
Old 6 Oct 2006, 04:07 (Ref:1729460)   #14
karimbo
Veteran

Canada
Montreal, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Why don't you offer to do something for Formula Woman, or something?!
Seriously Suze, does Formula Woman REALLY exist ?
Old 6 Oct 2006, 09:20 (Ref:1729744)   #15
Doc Hollywood
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Doc Hollywood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDoc Hollywood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDoc Hollywood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can see both sides of the argument to be honest. I dont think it should be taken down but I do think a gallery is far better suited.

That way if you want to look at it you can and if you dont then its not the first thing you see.
Old 27 Oct 2006, 15:03 (Ref:1751188)   #16
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc H
I can see both sides of the argument to be honest. I dont think it should be taken down but I do think a gallery is far better suited.

That way if you want to look at it you can and if you dont then its not the first thing you see.
I agree with Doc. The photo is ok, the prominent size and place of the pic maybe is ok, but other alternatives had been ok as well, perhaps better.
Old 7 Oct 2006, 21:36 (Ref:1731014)   #17
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karimbo
does Formula Woman REALLY exist ?
Yes, http://www.formulawoman.com/
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:30 (Ref:1727503)   #18
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Well I AM one of the 50 things to do in motorsport before you die, according to Autosport!
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:39 (Ref:1727509)   #19
Suze
Veteran

England
Right, Grant....!

Marshalette has a point though, too...!
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:39 (Ref:1727510)   #20
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I can think of one or two BF3 drivers who would probably fit the bill if required... They seem to attract the fangirls in droves.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 11:43 (Ref:1727518)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hmm, isn't this edging back towards the naked ten tenths calendar...
Old 4 Oct 2006, 14:44 (Ref:1727723)   #22
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
Depends who's in it Ohhhlaalala
Old 4 Oct 2006, 14:49 (Ref:1727728)   #23
Julio
Racer

United Kingdom
Julio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like the uncropped original picture by the way, although I'm not sure her footwear would be particularly suitable for heeling and toeing.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 14:56 (Ref:1727735)   #24
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I'm truly disgusted by this picture, what is Ten-Tenths coming to when it has to resort to smutty pictures of half naked females on the front page, I've never been so offended in my life.

edited: It's OK my wife has gone out now, got any more?

Last edited by Tim Falce; 4 Oct 2006 at 14:59.
Old 5 Oct 2006, 13:27 (Ref:1728802)   #25
karimbo
Veteran

Canada
Montreal, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
What ?? Where was I when that calendar was shown ??