Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 25 Feb 2010, 19:20 (Ref:2640508)   #26
michael duke
Rookie

Ireland
dublin
michael duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Non stop View Post
Thats the aftermath of the incident I saw from the stand in the first run for the stockhatch A final, driver in Red 106 Lenehan was pushed into the first corner from well back causing him to retire. Surely a driver shouldn't be allowed to continue if he is the cause of a driver being put out of the race. Maybe on wrong?????
my car got distroyed in the second heat by a driver loosin control simple accident and by us been stranded in the middle off the track unfortunally another driver couldnt avoid us as for the A final start GAV or NON STOP should i say there was push and shove between few cars not one u keep on and on about so get a life build a bridge and get over it and dont be hiding behind stupid log in names let people no who u r
Old 25 Feb 2010, 20:57 (Ref:2640549)   #27
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael duke View Post
my car got distroyed in the second heat by a driver loosin control simple accident and by us been stranded in the middle off the track unfortunally another driver couldnt avoid us as for the A final start GAV or NON STOP should i say there was push and shove between few cars not one u keep on and on about so get a life build a bridge and get over it and dont be hiding behind stupid log in names let people no who u r
Agree with you mike, your not one to be at any of the messing that goes on so i think GAV or NON Stop might have their tails between their legs

Hope alls well!

Mike O'Brien

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 26 Feb 2010, 13:51 (Ref:2640930)   #28
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
There's far too much reliance on the cctv, there's an attitude of "if we can't see it on the cctv then it can't have happened"

I also know that with certain organising clubs marshals reports don't count for anything. At a certain rallycross event a driver was reported 6 times from 2 locations by 3 different (highly experienced) marshals for driving standards in one heat!

The same driver was reported multiple times during the day and no action other than a verbal reprimand was issued, and only then after multiple queries from the marshals involved as to whether any action had been taken.

Just one of the reasons I don't bother marshaling for certain clubs / events.
Agreed there probably is too much reliance on the CCTV but now that the cctv is there, it is to be used to review incidents on all occasions and more often than not the marshals reports are still very valuable info when investigating an incident but you cant use written reports that you get to the tower from highly experianced marshals that states deliberate side to side contact between car x and car y, (just one example that i have seen so far this year) as its opinion.

In Juniors as i think the example is in relation to above, its not always best to bring them in and slap them with a fine and points as it just comes out of daddys pocket and makes no odds to them, it usually works better to call them in, point out on the cctv what they done wrong and try and allow them to learn from this, send them away and tell them anymore reports today and it will be much more serious. When we go down this road we generally dont have the same person up twice in one day.