Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jun 2017, 16:53 (Ref:3737958)   #351
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bachler replaces Yelloly in the #88 Proton Porsche.
Old 1 Jun 2017, 19:44 (Ref:3738006)   #352
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Updated list, for your enjoyment, or otherwise.

This has been hacked about a bit so there may be some goofs.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Anwb-fR18n4xjPIo1063VZLCQlvryQ
Old 1 Jun 2017, 23:43 (Ref:3738029)   #353
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
If Rossiter stayed in the CLM for Le Mans, both drivers from the GT500 TOM's Au Lexus LC500 would be missing the Super GT test. No other GT500 car has both drivers missing the official test. So Toyota was left with no choice but to either take a driver or two that's unfamiliar with the car or tell Nakajima/Rossiter to miss Le Mans. Since Nakajima is employed by Toyota in the WEC as well, the choice was seemingly already made.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 12:38 (Ref:3738118)   #354
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbusA346 View Post
Bachler replaces Yelloly in the #88 Proton Porsche.
Wow. That's twice Yelloly has disappeared from a LM24 entry list. Was bizarre last time - wonder what the reason is this time?

What we've lacked in entries being pulled we've made up for in driver switches this year.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 13:03 (Ref:3738124)   #355
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Larbre announce their art car:

It's going to look pretty interesting at night too. More pics here: http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/lar...human-art-car/
Old 2 Jun 2017, 13:44 (Ref:3738133)   #356
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Now that is how to present a car, can porsche and toyota please take note
Old 2 Jun 2017, 14:03 (Ref:3738138)   #357
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
It's about time we had an art car worth looking at. I hope some consideration was taken to how 24 hours of dirt, rubber and bugs would affect the livery, or will Larbre's pit stops include a mandatory hose-down this year?
Old 2 Jun 2017, 14:07 (Ref:3738140)   #358
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yep fan favourite I think

Old 2 Jun 2017, 14:52 (Ref:3738146)   #359
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
that's one car I will be trying to take lots of pictures from during darkness
Old 2 Jun 2017, 15:14 (Ref:3738147)   #360
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
An artist friend of mine once told me that it is only art if you can use it to incapacitate an intruder in your home. So I don't understand art and won't pretend to, but that is really cool!
Old 2 Jun 2017, 15:21 (Ref:3738149)   #361
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
So my 6-D-Cell Maglite is a piece of art? I knew it!
Old 2 Jun 2017, 18:20 (Ref:3738192)   #362
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Yep fan favourite I think

That is absolutely brilliant. I love it. It makes the FAST BMW look even more ridiculous.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 18:31 (Ref:3738196)   #363
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Some here would call that graffiti, not art. But I like it.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 18:59 (Ref:3738203)   #364
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That is absolutely brilliant. I love it. It makes the FAST BMW look even more ridiculous.
Everything makes the FART (oops, I meant FAST, or did I?) BMW look ridiculous!

Worst
Livery
EVER!
Old 2 Jun 2017, 19:10 (Ref:3738208)   #365
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Larbre Corvette is going to look great in the darkness
Old 2 Jun 2017, 22:36 (Ref:3738240)   #366
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley speed 8 View Post
The Larbre Corvette is going to look great in the darkness
Yes but it needs UV light for this effect in the dark.
Old 3 Jun 2017, 08:35 (Ref:3738282)   #367
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Some here would call that graffiti, not art. But I like it.
Me too. Always good to see something different and, as someone already said, I wish some of the manufacturers would sit up and take notice..... At least it's much better than that appalling Aston from a couple of years ago.....
Old 3 Jun 2017, 13:06 (Ref:3738313)   #368
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Me too. Always good to see something different and, as someone already said, I wish some of the manufacturers would sit up and take notice..... At least it's much better than that appalling Aston from a couple of years ago.....
There was that Aston that was meant to change colour in the darkness too...which didn't do it. Maybe that was the art itself, I don't know.

I did like the BMW M3 Art car though. It looked good in motion and at night, proving that the artist considered what the car actually does when designing the car.

Old 4 Jun 2017, 22:24 (Ref:3738695)   #369
Dyson Mazda
Veteran

United States
Charlotte, NC
Dyson Mazda should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDyson Mazda should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
NM
Old 5 Jun 2017, 08:40 (Ref:3738729)   #370
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Road To Le Mans Grid Expands To 50 Cars

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/0...o-50-cars.html

Shall we start a prediction competition for total number of laps run under the safety car and total number of slow zones?
Old 5 Jun 2017, 13:39 (Ref:3738766)   #371
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Is Mr. Blackmore doing a spotters guide for Le Mans this year?
Old 5 Jun 2017, 13:54 (Ref:3738772)   #372
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Yes. https://twitter.com/andyblackmore/st...01232329949184 I see v1 should be out before scrutineering and an updated version on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Old 5 Jun 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3738819)   #373
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, as you will probably have seen already, the first edition should be out on 10th June

http://www.spotterguides.com/portfolio/17lm/
Old 5 Jun 2017, 17:50 (Ref:3738826)   #374
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Yeah, improved with larger driver names, social media handles etc....oh and drivers and liveries are even correct
Old 5 Jun 2017, 17:51 (Ref:3738827)   #375
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks as always Andy. Shared on FB. Is there any chance that v1 will be available before 12 noon on the 10th? That's when I head off for my ferry!