Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Aug 2017, 12:29 (Ref:3757196)   #26
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I love this place . Just run two laps of track very interesting. Free pratice tomorrow evening . Should be fun the concrete wall are intimidating
Old 4 Aug 2017, 05:14 (Ref:3757308)   #27
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
All good with three tenthers here at Copenhagen. Me , MG David And Lars from Sweden . It's still very wet . Just of to the shops how to you say quassons in Danish
Old 4 Aug 2017, 05:23 (Ref:3757310)   #28
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
All good with three tenthers here at Copenhagen. Me , MG David And Lars from Sweden . It's still very wet . Just of to the shops how to you say quassons in Danish
perhaps they have 'Danish Pastries' in Denmark.......
Old 4 Aug 2017, 05:43 (Ref:3757313)   #29
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
how to you say quassons in Danish
Kwossons! If you have time enough you can have a look to Tivoli Garden what a charming place. I wonder what can give a Cortina battle with Kristensen and Villeneuve involved…
Old 5 Aug 2017, 06:49 (Ref:3757532)   #30
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Weather looking better for the weekend, so hope you all can stay dry.....

How did the Danish pastries search go, Iain?
Old 5 Aug 2017, 08:54 (Ref:3757541)   #31
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Weather looking better for the weekend, so hope you all can stay dry.....

How did the Danish pastries search go, Iain?
Yep found a super market Mike . MG David going well he loves the track . I'm not so sure . Just seen David walking through paddock with half his exhaust. Delta welding bottles to the rescue.
Old 5 Aug 2017, 22:16 (Ref:3757641)   #32
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
"not so sure'_ ha! He only went and won first juniors race.
Due mainly to attrition up front I went from 8th to 3rd, mighty pleased. Roll on Sunday. Lovely circuit, bit bumpy here and there though.
Old 6 Aug 2017, 08:11 (Ref:3757678)   #33
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Just watched MG David have a great race . All this and he was having to hold down the hard top with one hand . His race was for pre 72 cars under 1300 cc. Lots of Mini's. Imps , fiat arbarth sprites . Just like racing was back in the 70's . All looked great fun .
Old 6 Aug 2017, 16:29 (Ref:3757736)   #34
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
I'm looking forward to hearing about today's results- rumour has it we have a GP winner amongst us.......

Edit - it's official! See FJ finale.... http://www.raceresult.dk

Last edited by Mike Bell; 6 Aug 2017 at 16:36.
Old 6 Aug 2017, 23:44 (Ref:3757890)   #35
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I'm looking forward to hearing about today's results- rumour has it we have a GP winner amongst us.......

Edit - it's official! See FJ finale.... http://www.raceresult.dk
So, do you think he'll retire now?

Seems to be all the rage in recent times.
Old 7 Aug 2017, 06:10 (Ref:3757917)   #36
Henrik Pedersen
Racer

Denmark
Denmark
Henrik Pedersen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Iain was doing fine, super proformance. I was waving flags on post #12, and was very impresssive to watch passing our chikane !
It was great seeing you Iain, and I look forward joining the FJ fraternety at some point !
But I will have to shift a few cars before that !
Old 8 Aug 2017, 06:19 (Ref:3758112)   #37
The SpeCTator
Veteran

United Kingdom
South East - England
The SpeCTator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A convincing win Iain, well done
I hope the truck made it back home!
Old 8 Aug 2017, 06:40 (Ref:3758120)   #38
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

L-G Sjöberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope it made it to the Nürburgring. That's where he is supposed to be.
Old 8 Aug 2017, 08:47 (Ref:3758138)   #39
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-G Sjöberg View Post
I hope it made it to the Nürburgring. That's where he is supposed to be.
You never know- 'Delta's Magical Mystery Tours'.....
Old 8 Aug 2017, 09:09 (Ref:3758142)   #40
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Thanks everyone. I treated myself last night and stayed in a lovely hotel in a town called Quackenbuck only restaurant that was open just happens to be an Italian. So it was beer and Pizza . ������. Got loads of time today so will roll in to the ring tomorrow morning .
Old 8 Aug 2017, 19:05 (Ref:3758253)   #41
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Thanks everyone. I treated myself last night and stayed in a lovely hotel in a town called Quackenbuck only restaurant that was open just happens to be an Italian. So it was beer and Pizza . ������. Got loads of time today so will roll in to the ring tomorrow morning .
Sounds like a perfect evening on the road.

So, now that Copenhagen can be added to the list of circuits at which you have raced - how many does that make in total?
Old 8 Aug 2017, 19:17 (Ref:3758254)   #42
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Winterjob G P . Getting close to 100 but still a few to go . Did Most and now Copenhagen and later Estoril so another Three this year . Getting harder . We are doing this Baltic tour next year so should rack up a few more then .,.
Old 9 Aug 2017, 16:12 (Ref:3758410)   #43
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Winterjob G P . Getting close to 100 but still a few to go . Did Most and now Copenhagen and later Estoril so another Three this year . Getting harder . We are doing this Baltic tour next year so should rack up a few more then .,.
You'll need a quick tour of the States perhaps?

Or more of Oz and NZ come the winter?