Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 3 Sep 2015, 15:32 (Ref:3571059)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Leinster Trophy 19-20 September, Mondello Park

Hi folks,
This historic event, while not quite what it was (but then again what is) still has the kind of pedigree that should make it a must for any Marshalling "to do" list.
Details below - all marshals would be very welcome.

The Leinster Trophy will be held on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th September in Mondello Park.
This is the most coveted prize in Irish motorsport. The winner of the trophy will be added to names like Ayrton Senna and Mikka Hakkinen.
This event is run on Mondello Parks international circuit so we need as many marshals as possible to cover the track.
Sign on for both days will be 8.15am with on track activity from 9am.
Gerry Power and Carolynn Christodoulou will be the chief marshals for this event
To volunteer or request more info, please email: mondelloparktrackteam@gmail.com
Old 3 Sep 2015, 17:06 (Ref:3571092)   #2
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would really love to come over for this, and have already received a few invites via PM.
However, ferry costs and accommodation put it out of my reach this year.
Old 3 Sep 2015, 17:24 (Ref:3571108)   #3
rotation
Rookie

United Kingdom
Stirlingshire, UK
rotation should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've considered doing this event before, but I can't make it this year. Does the MSA count this as 'abroad'? Do you need a letter and parental consent form?
Old 3 Sep 2015, 18:00 (Ref:3571120)   #4
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotation View Post
Does the MSA count this as 'abroad'? Do you need a letter and parental consent form?
The MSA does count Ireland as abroad, however, the last time I marshalled there my letter stayed in my bag all weekend.

I will be going to this years meeting and am looking forward to it.