Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Jul 2003, 17:08 (Ref:660955)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Dates for your Diary

Just seen this over on DSC - David Legangneux reports that the date for the new Le Mans Endurance Series will be:-

4 April, Monza
11 July, Nürburgring
29 August, Spa
? September, Silverstone

Now two quick notes here - Spa last weekend of August, isn't that when whole the GP (I was under the impression that the Spa would have GP next year, I may be wrong) and Silverstone in September, u have to be joking why can't they have it in May.
Old 14 Jul 2003, 17:22 (Ref:660969)   #2
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Silverstone in September would be a great time of year. Just as summer is ending, and it's usually quite good weather then
Old 14 Jul 2003, 19:47 (Ref:661110)   #3
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I had hoped that a couple of these four races would fit in such a way that teams from America could run in one or two of these races surrounding their travels to Europe to participate at Le Mans....

A mid-late May race and a last days of June race would have been ideal....that is a shame....

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 14 Jul 2003, 23:09 (Ref:661253)   #4
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pirenzo, I agree completly. At this point in time I would dread having to make a 140 mile trip to Silverstone. Its just too hot at the moment to do anything much - well it is for me at least lol. September would be a great time, the tempratures would be warm, but not baking. I like September and October, just like April and May. Just the months in between I dont like lol.

Now lets just hope we get decent grids for the LMT.
Old 15 Jul 2003, 07:46 (Ref:661459)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Try this :

http://www.race-rally.be/2003/1000km...he/default.htm

Last edited by Fab; 15 Jul 2003 at 07:49.
Old 15 Jul 2003, 08:12 (Ref:661482)   #6
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Lets hope the September date doent clash with the Goodwood Revival Meeting
Old 15 Jul 2003, 11:54 (Ref:661663)   #7
chris24
Rookie

chris24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Or the Brisca Formula 1 Stockcars World Final. Not missed one yet in 29 years and don't ever intend to either.
Old 15 Jul 2003, 12:05 (Ref:661675)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by chris24
Or the Brisca Formula 1 Stockcars World Final. Not missed one yet in 29 years and don't ever intend to either.

BRISCA stock cars - wonderful. I studied for 2 years in Manchester, living within spitting distance of Belle Vue. It was going to watch the BRISCA boys which got me interested again in motor racing back in 83/84.
Old 15 Jul 2003, 14:06 (Ref:661854)   #9
chris24
Rookie

http://manchesterhistory.net/bellevue/racing.html

Check this out then, may bring back a few memories
Old 15 Jul 2003, 14:17 (Ref:661863)   #10
chris24
Rookie

http://www.nordenmicrolink.freeserve.co.uk/image22.html
http://www.nordenmicrolink.freeserve.co.uk/image12.html