Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 Aug 2017, 22:44 (Ref:3761035)   #16
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders1989 View Post
I will take a look. However do remember I am referring to something like the Mazda MX5 or BMW Compact cup, i suppose my idea and mindset has lent more towards it from a "fun" point of view as opposed to a "front running" point of view
Bear in mind that most people who compete in club motorsport claim that they are doing it just for *fun*. However you also have to bear in mind that this is a competition so the more *front running* they are, the more *fun* they will be getting out of it! (I've been there as a competitor building & running my own car, and working in teams preparing and running cars for drivers).